Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:07 pm

The waifu challenges the computer virus to a men's card game, which it accepts because it's a compulsive gambler.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Ah, okay then. Sounds silly. Animu about actual games usually are. See also Akagi.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 12:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:40 pm
Ah, okay then. Sounds silly. Animu about actual games usually are. See also Akagi.
plz no bulli I love FKMT.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sat May 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Anybody watch Kakushigoto yet? It's not bad. I'm surprised Kumeta could write anything wholesome.

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 10:18 am

Saw a concerning statistic today.
Checked VNDB tags and discovered that 1413 VNs feature a "Protagonist's Younger Sister as a Heroine" while a measly 515 VNs feature a "Protagonist's Older Sister as a Heroine."
When will the madness end?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 10:41 am

oniichan >>> otoutochan

It's as easy as that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 10:42 am

I would rather have 515 VNs of quality than 1413 VNs of shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 10:43 am

There can never be quality without the pettanko loli goodness that is a little sister.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 19, 2021 10:39 am

Double-post for great toku justice. Apparently Tsuburaya has started uploading an entire Ultraman season again, instead of just doing (random) one-off episodes since the conclusion of 80 and Max (and the re-run of Z).
I was hoping for some OG Ultraman goodness, but I guess they're waiting for the release of Hideaki Anno's obligatory reboot movie. So instead we've got Ultraman Cosmos' with his 20th anniversary.

I dunno about you, but nothing gets me moist like some late 90's / early 2000's toku show with glorious PS2-era cgi. The actual practical effects are a lot better, particularly at the end of the 2nd episode when Cosmos stops being a male Pretty Cure for once and decides to turn the monster into chunky salsa instead. I just love it when spare monster costumes are rigged with explosives.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 5:54 am

Kentaro Miura is dead. Internal bleeding caused by acute aortic dissection.
Berserk is over.