Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Pope Corky III

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:31 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:07 am

Too many autists ruined the "sport"
This is the main reason Wrestling will never have a boom period, even though AEW doing well and the indies rising (before Covid) was still good overall for Wrestling, in particular the wrestlers themselves. It has turned into a nerd hobby now when before plenty of normies liked it, Jim Cornette was right when he said the people who watch MMA now are the people who would have watched Wrestling in the 80s.
Wrestling was always autistic though. I was reading in Rob Halford's book how his family went to a wrestling match once and his mom, an otherwise normal person, turned into a complete retard when the heels would cheat. Jake “The Snake” Roberts called it “masturbating the emotions,” which in my opinion is just another way of saying weaponizing autism. Normies gobbled up the MCU for a decade too.

HHH, I give him credit for turning NXT hot but man, he's damn near close to Hulk Hogan when it comes to unnecessary burials. He really should have known better at that point. Funny you mention Taker. Taker hated Punk and I wonder if he didn't he would have at least pulled him aside and told him to do the right thing.

I don't know if wrestling will have a boom period again, but I remember seeing fucking Rolling Stone talk about the year in wrestling in the past few years, you had to wonder if it was getting close.

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:01 am
Saying Punk should just put people over because he’s 40 is the same logic that led to Randy Savage being put on commentary in 92.

Fair point, but again, Savage wasn't doing high spot hardcore dangerous matches for most of his prime. Hell the only high spot he ever did was the elbow.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:30 pm

The only non-autistic wrasslin comes from Glorious Nippon.
SpoilerShow

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:32 pm

SpoilerShow
>Wrassling
>Redman

Those are straight up alien snuff films and tapes of murder, put those away. Remember that the only good kaiju is a dead kaiju.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:04 pm
Wrestling was always autistic though. I was reading in Rob Halford's book how his family went to a wrestling match once and his mom, an otherwise normal person, turned into a complete retard when the heels would cheat. Jake “The Snake” Roberts called it “masturbating the emotions,” which in my opinion is just another way of saying weaponizing autism. Normies gobbled up the MCU for a decade too.
>football.exe
It's always been like that, normalniggers need something to sperge out and feel alive. Which natural, everyone does it, everyone needs to have a passion. But the problem with normalfags is that they are always too uptight and too "serious" that they bottle it up to an unhealthy degree, only to release it when it's socially acceptible to chimp out like retarded ape, in socially acceptible circles like footsports, wrassling, parties, the MCU movies nowadays or plain old gangs in the hood. :lol: So of course, all that autism explodes in such tremendous fashion that it's akin to burning their brains, frying their synapses and overloading them with the feeling of life and they can't get enough of it. Those fucking sluts are addicted to it. :lol: But oh no, Joe Schmoe can see us enjoy life during the day, how will they survive knowing that somebody *gasp* doesn't have the right opinon about them?

Say what you will about nips but what they said about the nail sticking out and all that, isn't exactly such a new nor such a foreign concept. The nips just autistically enforce it via social pressure, their laws and the cruelty of people(actual fucking bullying) but John Q West just self-enforces that retarded belief out of fer of hurting his already massively bloated and fragile ego. It's why you see often that one of the most "chad" aspects in the west is "freedom" and "playing by your own rules" which used to be the motto of the "bad boys" and now the chads.

Holy fucking shit, now I get what poonoo meant with "cucked is a state of mind". :shock:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Not watch any wrestling in a year (i never miss the rumble) but fuck me it’s so satisfying to read about HHH being exposed as a failure and stripped of all his power in WWE.

I hope he quits, tries to join AEW and Jericho puts the kibosh on it.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:39 pm

Not sure Grandpa McMahon has any better ideas for NXT. It's all just a carnival of shit.

Still funny to think of HHH as bumbling around, begging for friends after burying so many for so long.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:14 pm

How can you can be a "failure" on oily men ass-grabbing theatre? I mean, whatever the fault the guy is current exhibiting, isn't that just part of the plot?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Looks like Cody Rhodes is bouncing from AEW.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:02 pm

What the fuck is an AEW?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:21 pm

Isn't Cody Rhodes the jobber who used to get violated by Bob Holly on TV a decade or so ago for babbling some shit about MySpace or something? I didn't know he was still around. Apparently he stubbornly sticks around the business like herpes or Barry Horowitz even though he clearly has no talent.

And isn't Tony Khan the mayor of London?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:22 pm

Lol Khan isn't the London Khan. This Khan should the brother of the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars.