Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
JL Unlimited

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:56 pm
They can't be Den Harrow's harem unless the writing room consists of children and babies.
What’s the difference?

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:45 pm

>Dan Harmon is a Jar Jar Abrams-tier hack, and did exactly what i was expecting out of him

If only the Consoomers would subvert my expectations for once, and do this:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:50 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:56 pm
They can't be Den Harrow's harem unless the writing room consists of children and babies.
That's what you Think

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 am

But those children are still alive though, which isn't his style.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:17 pm
That has been the most unfunny minute and a half thing I watched in a long, long time. Hell, it may have been the worst thing since the "I'm pickle Rick" clip.
I felt nothing watching that. Not even annoyance.
You remember watching a movie on VHS you taped from TV and tried to not record the ad breaks?
You'd watch whatever was taped but there still was this short break with a few seconds of the ad break and some "static" and then your programme resumed.

This felt like that. Like those few seconds of interruption that you just wait for to pass and then instantly forget about once your recording continues. Just for about 90 seconds. As if someone made a supercut of those moments of indifference. 90 seconds of nothing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:15 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 pm
All the theory youtubers that were jerking eachother off with theory videos just came jerking eachother off too. My god, the Rick and Morty youtubers are more toxic and worse than the Steven Universe youtubers, and those assholes went after a kid with fucking cancer.
How do they compare to the FNAF fandom?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:15 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
All the theory youtubers that were jerking eachother off with theory videos just came jerking eachother off too. My god, the Rick and Morty youtubers are more toxic and worse than the Steven Universe youtubers, and those assholes went after a kid with fucking cancer.
Cawthon at least wanted to tell a story, as autistic as it was and based off a real murder. The FNAF fandom lapped it up.

Rick and Morty is literally based off a Flash Cartoon of Doc Brown tricking Marty to suck his balls. And I feel like I'm insulting your intelligence to repeat that because I think everyone knows that. Dan Harmon and Justin fuckface literally get drunk on cheap liquer and sputter weird catchphrases and run around the writer's room like retards and force recent college grads to turn these drunk ramblings into scripts.

Fans think these things have arcs and meanings. Dan Harmon literally puts into the scripts big "Fuck yous" telling them they don't and stop forcing them to. Fans demand them to, so Dan goes back and puts the most contrived resolutions in there with bigger middle fingers and the fans lap them up and say "Thank you sir, may I have another".

Any other writer I would respect for putting so many fuck you's to such a pathetic fanbase. But then I remember it's Dan fucking Harmon, a gutless sad pathetic drunk who's a sad Spoony that happened to fail upward into Hollywood.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:16 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:47 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:15 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Cawthon at least wanted to tell a story, as autistic as it was and based off a real murder. The FNAF fandom lapped it up.

Rick and Morty is literally based off a Flash Cartoon of Doc Brown tricking Marty to suck his balls. And I feel like I'm insulting your intelligence to repeat that because I think everyone knows that. Dan Harmon and Justin fuckface literally get drunk on cheap liquer and sputter weird catchphrases and run around the writer's room like retards and force recent college grads to turn these drunk ramblings into scripts.

Fans think these things have arcs and meanings. Dan Harmon literally puts into the scripts big "Fuck yous" telling them they don't and stop forcing them to. Fans demand them to, so Dan goes back and puts the most contrived resolutions in there with bigger middle fingers and the fans lap them up and say "Thank you sir, may I have another".

Any other writer I would respect for putting so many fuck you's to such a pathetic fanbase. But then I remember it's Dan fucking Harmon, a gutless sad pathetic drunk who's a sad Spoony that happened to fail upward into Hollywood.
Now that's not true. You can't be Spoony if you have a working dick, especially one hard enough to molest and rape like Dan Fagmon has. And I'm sure that bitch Roiland has quite the skeletons in his closet especially with how many rumours were around behind his new project some years back, Solar Opposites or that one game in the Rick and Morty style of animation.

Rather than Cawthon, those two are closer to Toby Shitstain and the retard that molested him while they were making Home-autism.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:48 pm

Yes, I still watch the show, even if they are going the Family Guy route of wanting to end so badly, they make fucked up episodes.

There was already last year's episode about giant Morty sperm which ended with creating a giant incest baby with Summer's egg, but now they've made two episodes recently where the subject matter deal with incest, one of which is where Beth and the Space Beth are fucking and everybody but Jerry knows, and when he does find out, in usual Jerry fashion, he wants to be the cuck of the relationship.

The other one that I haven't seen yet, is the one where Jerry opens a fortune cookie that says he has to fuck his mom.

Sucks because the premiere was actually pretty solid.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:16 pm

>still watching Plebbit and Memey
Yare yare, Moe-kun