Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:41 am

Cybershit has been largely overtaken by IRL, and it's even lamer and gayer than these hack writers could've ever imagined.
Steamshit is just a gear-obsessed redressing of Victorianshit to distract from all the colonization going on at the time, and it pays even less of a lip service to the "punk" aspect than Cyberpunk already does (because steamfags prefer to dress up as old-timey ladies and gentlemen with gears and pipes stuck to their costume instead of, I dunno, Luddites?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:25 am

What grinds my gears the most (heh), is that Steamfaggers gears are not even working, just pinned on like buttons. Even if some of them have strapped an apparatus of some kind on their backs you can bet 100$ that the gears are stuck on there in such a fashion that they block their own movement - in that regard, even the odd 40K-cosplay autist has them beat.

But yeah, from my experience, Steamfags are just (more) snobby and narcicisstic Goths with (even more of) a passion for LARP
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:55 pm

And just like Goths, all the guys are gay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:08 pm

Only 2D girl goffs matter. That's because only 2D girls are worth caring about in the first place but you all know that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Das rite!
SpoilerShow

(No loli. She's hundreds, if not thousands of years old.)
SpoilerShow

(Also no loli. She's an ancient succubus who used a dead cat to... something something shut up.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:20 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 am
Like he comes up with an idea, but he doesn't want to develop it or plan anything out
Jeffrey Jacob Abrams never makes ideas. He just steals from past directors'/writers' creations & works them into his own amalgamations whilst pretending to "pay homage" to others. He's one of the biggest hacks in Hollywood history, and he always leaves an assortment of bits and pieces of the semblance of a so-called "plot" for other writers to figure out what to do with since he can't be fucked enough to write a cohesive narrative himself. How this kike still has a following baffles me, but maybe people are starting to wake up after realizing how abysmal TRoS was.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:08 pm

Didn't they all just blame Reean for fucking everything up?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:13 pm

While they both fucked up if you ask me, the concept of a sequel to the original trilogy 30 years after ROTJ with the original actors is inherently stupid to begin with. They were all old and washed up by that point. It's like complaining about Eddie Furlong not being in Terminator 6, not realizing he's no longer that cool kid from the 90's, but an overweight ex-druggie.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:08 pm
Didn't they all just blame Reean for fucking everything up?
I noticed that the Leftists won't blame Reean. They still believe the media victim-narrative propaganda about that film. JJ undid Reean's "genius" film, so they focus entirely on JJ and ignore KK and Reean's part in this.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:17 pm

TLJ was a visual FEAST, dammit.
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:13 pm
While they both fucked up if you ask me, the concept of a sequel to the original trilogy 30 years after ROTJ with the original actors is inherently stupid to begin with. They were all old and washed up by that point. It's like complaining about Eddie Furlong not being in Terminator 6, not realizing he's no longer that cool kid from the 90's, but an overweight ex-druggie.
They need to drag those rotting zombies in front of the camera to give the movie a hefty dose of muh nostalgia.
No one cares if a Star Wars trailer show some young actor playing a new character, but they will cry tears of soy if they see Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill reprise their iconic roles.
-Yours Truly