Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:12 pm

Dude really looks like he could be from any present day or zombie apocalypse flick.
Star Wars used to have a certain kind of fashion, where even casually-dressed fellows like Han Solo evoke some kind of Western or Pulp story. This bloke on the other hand just looks like some random gun enthusiast in the woods.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:16 pm

Disney should just sell Star Wars at this point.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 pm

Why would they sell it? Firstly if they sell it they can't ruin it and secondly if they sell it they run the risk of the people they sell it to actually doing something non-retarded with it and making a massive profit, undercutting them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:18 pm

And who's gonna buy it, anyways? Amazon? WB? I'm sure they would allow the franchise to reach new heights never before dreamed of :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:04 pm

I'd vouch for the Japanese to buy it. It'd likely still be shit, but at least it wouldn't be wokeshit with the touch of the Mouse infesting it. Selling it off would be an admission of defeat, however, which is something Disney never wants to stoop to.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:18 pm
And who's gonna buy it, anyways? Amazon? WB? I'm sure they would allow the franchise to reach new heights never before dreamed of :roll:
Imagine the possibilities of crossing over the Niggers of Power with Stah Wahs! The world of Arda would be just another planet in the Coruscant Galaxy, and the First Era would start in 14BBY. Morgoth could even secretly be a Sith Lord, Darth Melkor, a secret rival of Darth Sidious, and Sauron could be his Padawan apprentice. So much garbage! It would make trillions!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:48 pm

You just know Sauron's spike fetish would make for a kickass lightsaber design.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:04 pm
I'd vouch for the Japanese to buy it. It'd likely still be shit, but at least it wouldn't be wokeshit with the touch of the Mouse infesting it. Selling it off would be an admission of defeat, however, which is something Disney never wants to stoop to.
The Japanese have always managed to embiggen any Western IP they've been able to adapt.

That cowboy is literally Hayakawa aka Kaiketsu Fucking Zubat. Now that's what I call a crossover.

Better than anything Disney will ever produce.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:12 pm

I'd vouch for the Japanese to buy it
Why would the Japanese buy it when they can just remake the shit it ripped off? Who in Japan would even be able to afford to buy it?
Selling it off would be an admission of defeat, however, which is something Disney never wants to stoop to.
They've not been defeated though. Yes, they've ruined the Star Wars brand with their woke dogshit that everybody hates, but it doesn't cost them a penny. Blackrock, Vanguard, Blackstone etc will just give them more ESG money to push even more woke dogshit that nobody wants, so it's all good. They don't lose anything by pushing this shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:17 pm

The only Japanese company that would possibly want SW is Sony. How Japanese that company even is these days is debatable, they'd fuck it just as bad as Pissney and they don't have the money.

Also, nice to know that blaster rifles use curved magazines and need a gas tube to cycle the non-existent chamber to eject a casing the laser doesn't have.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:53 am

Only using the best Tibanna gas from Bespin, I assume.
-Yours Truly