Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:38 pm

He's not. White people can't be slaves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:57 pm

Talking about Jar Jar. Dudes clearly supposed to be Jamacian. He owes Qui Gon a “life debt” - remember.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:25 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 pm
How does DHI not like Phantom Menace. This might be the most racist movie since Birth of a Nation and I can’t stop laughing. Qui Gon is literally a slave owner.
Imagining George Lucas watching old Stepin Fetchit and Fu Manchu movies laughing hysterically and taking furious notes is kind of amusing. The movie itself is really boring.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:36 am

I've seen that shit in the cinema. We were promised a historic, generation-defining trilogy. That was a monkey's paw if I ever seen one. It was all that but in the shit variety. Not even the ultra faggots that showed up in Jedi clothes left with a smile.

Child acting almost makes the abuse of them in Hollywood seem justified.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:57 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:25 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 pm
How does DHI not like Phantom Menace. This might be the most racist movie since Birth of a Nation and I can’t stop laughing. Qui Gon is literally a slave owner.
Imagining George Lucas watching old Stepin Fetchit and Fu Manchu movies laughing hysterically and taking furious notes is kind of amusing. The movie itself is really boring.
If Qui Gon had changed Jar Jars name to Toby that might have justified the price of admission.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:36 am
I've seen that shit in the cinema. We were promised a historic, generation-defining trilogy. That was a monkey's paw if I ever seen one. It was all that but in the shit variety. Not even the ultra faggots that showed up in Jedi clothes left with a smile.

Child acting almost makes the abuse of them in Hollywood seem justified.
TPM is comfortably the 2nd worst Star Wars movie. What kills me is that Jar Jar Abrams somehow made Episode 9 even worse.
ebin namefag wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:57 am

Doesn't kill me. It was expected. Jar Jar has never made anything good. Perhaps Mission Impossible 3 is the best thing he ever made.
Lost was utter shit from a planning and writing perspective. If anything would prove that he can't handle anything that has multiple parts, that was it.

He then made the worst Star Trek movie ever. One that felt less like Star Trek than any movie before it an damn is that a tough competition to go against!

He's the epitome of some random hack yid making it in Hollywood despite his utter lack of talent. The nu-trilogy already barely had a chance. Throw Reean into the mix and it reeks of internal sabotage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:34 am

Bad, sure. Worse than Phantom Menace? Genuinely impressive.
ebin namefag wrote:

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 am

JewJew can't into endings. He can only throw bits and pieces of the bare semblance of a """plot""" into the mix (which he clearly stole from his betters) for other hacks to figure out how to assemble. He can only do manipulative trailers, but he can't write for shit.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:07 am

The only """positive""" thing about Rise of Skywalker is that it feels the most like a bad fanfic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:57 am
He's the epitome of some random hack yid making it in Hollywood despite his utter lack of talent.
His father is a TV producer, who has been working in LA since the 70s. There’s nothing random about Jujube‘s success.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.