Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RedLine

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by RedLine » Fri May 05, 2023 9:47 pm

Escalation doesn't exist. If something happened in the past then there is no way to make it worse or more frequent.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri May 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Your point was that pre-Obama was a post racial paradise.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri May 05, 2023 10:51 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 10:33 pm
Your point was that pre-Obama was a post racial paradise.
Pre-Obama was not a post racial paradise. My point is that I do believe it was improving pre-Obama and that Obama's rhetoric contributed to only making things worse.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 06, 2023 6:03 am

The 80s and 90s were an utopia of racial relations. Never before or since have there been so many beloved actors of color.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 06, 2023 6:54 am

I am a big Dennis Rodman fan.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat May 06, 2023 11:34 am

Spoony conjoined with OJ Simpson was one of BruceSerrenos best shitposts.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed May 10, 2023 4:04 pm

So what's up with this "teh prequels were actually good, just misunderstoooood!" sentiment on the internet lately from the young people? And they often blame RLM/Plinkett for "brainwashing" people into hating the prequels.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 10, 2023 4:09 pm

Didn't people like Razorfist claim this ever since RLM became a thing?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:04 pm
So what's up with this "teh prequels were actually good, just misunderstoooood!" sentiment on the internet lately from the young people? And they often blame RLM/Plinkett for "brainwashing" people into hating the prequels.
That's a dumb /tv/ reaction to both the Disney Tahwahs being even shitier than the prequels and Mike Cucklasa praising the first one when it came out.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:04 pm
Retarded people thinking that because RLM have shit taste generally, they're wrong in this one instance.

I watched those prequel movies numerous times and every single time I watch them, they are shit. Hell, part of the reason I rewatch them is because they're so fucking terrible everyone in the room can enjoy laughing at the memes. Half the time, the damn movies look like CGI ps2 cutscenes because George never reigned in an impulse in his life. The podrace, Obi-wan riding the cgi dragon in episode 3, jar jar hijinks in the gungan war, the jedi arena bullshit etc. None of that trash has any reason to be in the fucking movie.

Then there's all the mega gay writing, performed woodenly by actors who look like they'd rather be anywhere else, doing anything else.

Just because the new movies are shit doesn't mean the older prequels aren't also shit. It's not mutually-exclusive.

I'm not that crazy about Return of the Jedi either tbh. About half of it is good (Vader, Palpatine and Luke,) while the rest is mediocre or bad. The Jabba stuff is fun but has the same "this doesn't need to be here" problem as so many scenes from the prequels. With some rewrites, maybe the team could have figured out a plot-relevant location for the Rebels to rescue Han from. Something that would actually have relevance to the movie's story. Everyone in Jabba's Palace dies except the heroes, so it's the same difference if the scene exists or doesn't exist. They get Han back but they could have done that at an Imperial detention facility.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome