Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:47 pm

ban wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:36 pm
It's also why women are inherently evil in China, they represent inaction(Moon, darkness), while men present action(Sun, light). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think they're also considered to be basically energy vampires if they have stronger Chi than their husband.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Suddenly the chink vampires / Jiangshi being mostly women makes a whole lot more sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:46 pm
Best thing about Chris Avellone is that last year some random broad riding the #meagain coke trails made a random tweet (and just a tweet with no proof, of course :roll: ) and what did he do?

Bent over and took it like a little bitch! :lol:

The next few weeks was him pissing and moaning about "WoE iS mE!" Only after his reputation and life had been destroyed by his refusal to stand up for himself, did he find his balls, but did so all to late after he lost his job and nobody wanted anything to do with him, and now his fans our doing a complete 180 claiming his work was always shit (they are shit) and he is just nothing but a meany mean bully!
One of the funniest things I've ever witnessed!
I was sure he got his ass kicked by his current leechergirlfriend and they fought against the allegations in court this year rather than him picking his balls up after they got cut off by bending over. Did I remember it wrong?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:54 am

Gray Jedi being a supposed middle ground starts failing right from the start with that name.
I always thought it was basically Magic vs. Wizardry but I guess nobody knows jack shit about alchemy anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:20 am

They just blew all their creativity with "Jedi" and "Sith", to the point they had to resort to generic shit like "witch" or "night sister" to describe "Sith, but not really".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:48 am

Grey Jedi in particular were the result of Obsidian being handed KOTOR and saying "but there's nothing interesting in here. It's the same shit, just thousands of years in the past."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:54 am

That's pretty much Star Wars in a nutshell.
Really the only thing that changes in the past is that there are more Sith around so you can have big dump swordfights with Jedi.
If you get far enough in the past, you get the exact same shit, except the lightsabers are more "primitive" because they're connected to a battery you carry on your belt.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:12 am

It's almost as if the SW universe isn't actually deep and interesting and only works for a quick adventure romp that you don't think too much about. Who would've though!

Before anyone mentions it, same goes for Star Trek.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:11 pm

Media franchises were a mistake.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:12 am
Before anyone mentions it, same goes for Star Trek.
Abrams Trek maybe. You're very, very wrong about classic Trek

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Star Trek TOS is the thinking man's sci-fi series.
-Yours Truly