Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:10 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:36 am
I've grown to detest star wars so much after the prequels (fuck the memes too, they're not that great) that I unironically love Kathy for destroying it at last (Making retard spergs like doomcocksucker cry in the process is a nice bonus). A herculean task that even major hack fraud Lucas couldn't achieve. But I'm sure our girl can do it!
Maybe I don't have to see this trash everywhere until my dying days after all.
You where almost based...
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:36 am
Also I did like Knites of ole Republicans 2, but it certainly helped that it stands tall by comparison to the crippled, piss stained body of what is KotoR 1.
but now you are cringe! :ugeek:

Everyone tore TFA a new asshole for being a blatant rip-off of the first movie, but some how Kotor gets a pass for commiting the same offence because "Muh VIyda as Frat!"

Not To mention How Brain dead retarded everyone is- Remember Carth's son?

It's Literally the exact same logic as the GUN Commander form Shadow the Fucking Hedgehog
"I Blame you for the death of my loved one, so I joined the very people who Killed her to Exact my Revenge

And Like Father Like Son Carth Has his own share of Brain Problems!

"I Know You just betrayed All our Comrades, Witch Involved mindraping one of them, and forcing him To Kill His Best friend (a 16 year old minor no less), and are responsible for Various commiting war crimes against humanity, And Are about to Commit even More, And It's also apart of my established character that I have Major Trust Issues Because of a prevoius betrayel that Took the Life of my wife, But I Wanna get my dick wet any way so 'Pwese Stop being Evil' :cry:

(Keep in mind, this only happens if your a Wahman :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:54 am

But that's the first game which I said I did NOT like. As your cringy teacher I am disappointed.

I'm expecting your dissertation about why KotoR 2 (read: two) which I did like is a total pile of dog shite. Get on it. At least 250 words or you'll have to repeat this grade. :twisted:
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:07 am

I Know What You Said But
a) I was gonna Sperg about the first Game anyway so My Apologies on that
b) I Already Sperged about the 2nd game
and C) Liking anything kotor is still cringe

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:07 am

I Know What You Said But
a) I was gonna Sperg about the first Game anyway so My Apologies on that
b) I Already Sperged about the 2nd game
and C) Liking anything kotor is still cringe

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:08 am

FUCKING DOBLE POST-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:15 am

Okay, A+
But I'm not reading it again :mrgreen:
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:39 am

KOTOR 2 set the groundwork for Rise of Skywalker by having both a zombie and a spooky ghost Sith.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:10 am
It's Literally the exact same logic as the GUN Commander form Shadow the Fucking Hedgehog
"I Blame you for the death of my loved one, so I joined the very people who Killed her to Exact my Revenge
Hmmm, almost as if BioWare's never actually had good storytellers since even before the days EA bought them out. It's like leafs can't into writing or something...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Their morale choice system has always been too silly to ever warrant the label "good" in terms of their storytelling.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:14 pm

Abloo bloo the Fandom Menace is winning, guis! Kathleen Kennedy is losing her job anytime now! Still hanging to a dead franchise is totally worth to trigger the libs, own the libs!

I hope those fat fucks who still make bideos on this shit all commit sudoku while the old cunt laughs her way to the bank.