Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Yeah, I’d say they both fucked up - neither much cared about what they were leaving for their successor.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:23 pm

The best time to had made the sequel trilogy was right after ROTJ, which was Lucas's original plan before he got divorce-raped by his wife and lost the motivation to keep the series going for a while. That's why ROTJ ended up the way it did.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:08 pm
Didn't they all just blame Reean for fucking everything up?
I noticed that the Leftists won't blame Reean. They still believe the media victim-narrative propaganda about that film. JJ undid Reean's "genius" film, so they focus entirely on JJ and ignore KK and Reean's part in this.
One can easily make that argument in reverse and say that Reean completely destroyed every story setup JJ built.

I think the reality is a mix of both. Reean shat all over Jar Jar's setups but it wasn't like Mystery Box faggot ever had actual answers planned anyway.

How a company with that kinda resources can make the most important IP acquisition ever for a hefty price and not plan out a trilogy and instead have two dipshits create a back and forth mess is the actual mystery.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:56 pm
How a company with that kinda resources can make the most important IP acquisition ever for a hefty price and not plan out a trilogy and instead have two dipshits create a back and forth mess is the actual mystery.
They put a woman in charge of the project.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:59 pm

That'd be the first mistake. But normally if you put someone in charge of something so valuable, you keep tabs on them and line out some basic rules.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:08 pm

They put a woman in charge and immediately started a "stronk wymyn hear me roar!" campaign which undermined any control or authority anyone would had over her. And they doubled down because a bunch of fags decided to turn their "Resistance" pin into a symbol of resistance to the Orange Tyranny.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Only a complete hack like Jarjar Abrams think that making shit as you go along and winging it without any real plan is a feature and not a flaw.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Lucas gave them a trilogy plan. They looked at it, said fuck you and basically pushed him out of his own company. That's not to say Lucas' trilogy plan would've been good but at least it would have been something

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:24 pm
pushed him out of his own company.
It wasn't his company anymore after he sold it to the Mouse.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:46 pm
It wasn't his company anymore after he sold it to the Mouse.
Yeah but he built it and the idea was that he'd still have his hand in even after he sold it to the Devil Mouse. I think he still owns shares in Disney/Lucasfilm