Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:04 pm
Clone Wars is trash for bronies.
Now I'm even more confused
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:04 pm
Clone Wars is trash for bronies.
It's trash for furries of the wolf-fucking type tbh.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm

It's for children. That's it. Sold loads of toys as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:52 am

There was a 2D Clone Wars by Genndy Tartakovsky that came out in between two of the prequels that was pretty good and isn't too long. Then they made another Clone Wars series in 3D for some reason (which if I understand correctly contradicts the first one but I'm not 100% sure about this). For some reason the 3D cartoon still used the simplified designs (which are easier for the overseas Asians that actually animate the stuff to not screw up) even though they're using 3D models instead of thousands of 2D drawings.

The first episode was released theatrically on an idiotic whim by George Lucas which had a story about the Jedi saving Jabba the Hutt's son or nephew or something for some reason, featuring Jabba's uncle that talks like Truman Capote (another Lucas idea). I never saw this movie (nor did most other people) and it bombed.

One episode I did see was about some clone troopers getting stranded on a planet. They tried to make you care about these identical guys but it didn't work.

Later I heard that the guy who played Jar Jar quit the show so I figured it must have been pretty bad if even he didn't want to do it anymore.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:08 pm

They also did the typical corner-cutting for 3D animation, avoiding clothing, beards and hair that would actually flow when the character moves.

It was obvious that the 2D Clone Wars would be supplanted after Episode 3 actually came out. It had quite a bit of stuff that was found nowhere else (Clone Troopers armed with lances on speeder bikes, Grievous getting his cough because Windu force-crushed his chest).
It gets extra confusing when 3D Clone Wars kept Ventress. She's just kinda in the show with little explanation, afaik.
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:52 am
Later I heard that the guy who played Jar Jar quit the show so I figured it must have been pretty bad if even he didn't want to do it anymore.
Remember how Jar-Jar defeated a bunch of battle droids with the power of slapstick in Episode 1? That's like 90% of what he does in the show. His "friends" almost weaponize this shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Was it Ventures the hillbilly from Solo killed offscreen (and revealed it to us in a throwaway line of dialogue?)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:59 pm

The hillbilly from Solo?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 pm

Ventress is not a hillbilly. She's a skinhead and partial Juggalo. Big difference.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:29 pm
Was it [Ventress that] the hillbilly from Solo killed offscreen (and revealed it to us in a throwaway line of dialogue?)
That sounds familiar. I only watched Solo once.
お前はもう死んでいる。