Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:14 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Abrams isn't creative or talented enough to improve RoS with more directoral control.

Its the worst Star Wars movie, you might as well clamor for an extended cut of Attack of the Clones.
ROS is Shit But I wouldn't say It's the worst! TLJ did what not even the prequels could do - It killed Star Wars and Any Interest in it! People Went to ROS Just to Get it over with, But ever since then I've heard dead Fucking silence about the franchise! Something I Never really thought could happened. I would Be thankful if capeshit, Something even worse, didn't take over the mainstream

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:33 am
I dont like Blade Runner
Fag.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 am

Cyberpunk is faggot shit for gays that wonder what dick tastes like in the future.
Only Steampunk is more gay.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:35 pm
Blade Runner's Visuals & Cinematography are amazing and only The Visuals & Cinematography
Yup, I agree.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:31 am

because of blade runner harrison ford said nigger and it made me laugh really hard

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:14 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Abrams isn't creative or talented enough to improve RoS with more directoral control.

Its the worst Star Wars movie, you might as well clamor for an extended cut of Attack of the Clones.
ROS is Shit But I wouldn't say It's the worst! TLJ did what not even the prequels could do - It killed Star Wars and Any Interest in it! People Went to ROS Just to Get it over with, But ever since then I've heard dead Fucking silence about the franchise! Something I Never really thought could happened. I would Be thankful if capeshit, Something even worse, didn't take over the mainstream
People still talk about Mandawhorian, you might not be around enough normies.

Jar Jar Abrams, as economic as he can be (and I think that's 95% of the reason fucking Mike's ass liked TFA so much, because of the economy of the script) - writes everything the same way. Like he comes up with an idea, but he doesn't want to develop it or plan anything out - just a facade of laying the groundwork of a plot, but not actually moving the story. He leaves all these threads for the next guy.

Then Reean comes in, gets butthurt that Abrams didn't have a plan - and closes all those threads as a means of making a 'statement' (i.e. he threw a temper tantrum).

Enter Rise of Skywalker, where all of those years of not planning and lack of synergy came crashing down in a diarrhea avalanche. Attack of the Clones is at least memetic, granted not as much as Revenge of the Sith - but its still George Lucas autism. Rise of Skywalker is the worst Star Wars movie.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:39 am

I forgot the Mongoloidion existed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
I hear the Tatooine Cut spends 2 additional hours exploring Anakin's relationship with sand.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:04 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 am
you might not be around enough normies.
Would you?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
I hear the Tatooine Cut spends 2 additional hours exploring Anakin's relationship with sand.
and that movie's dogshit, too - but I can come up with drinking games and laugh at that one. Rise of Skywalker is draining in the worst way.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 am
Cyberpunk is faggot shit for gays that wonder what dick tastes like in the future.
Only Steampunk is more gay.
So I take you are not a William Gibson fan?