Is anyone here a musician???

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Is anyone here a musician???

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:38 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 am
And now they are probably boomers with TDS who would scream nazi at you.
Probably. That's why I don't keep up with any of them. I looked up the guy from KARP that I knew on Facebook and he had a BLM flag for an avatar. I decided that it would be best not to send him a friend request.

It seems like all my friends were in a garage band at one time or another. I only have one friend that stuck with it to this day. But it's just something he does on the side when he's not working his real job. I talked about him before... he brought his wife into the act and she Yoko Onoed it all up.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:22 pm
The first way to impress Lee is to make less shitposts here.
I don't see how it's possible this is still a thing that's being said about me. I'm not lying to you or trying to be funny in some elaborate decades long attempt at trolling I've spent never breaking character. This is honestly who I am. I'm sorry if it's overly verbose but these are all the relevant details of my music experience. I do have a somewhat autistic knowledge of gear despite never actually playing anything.
Complicity wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 am
To answer the question of the thread, i used to play drums, mostly self thought, but eventually my interest in music waned and came the realization that there are too many shitty bands around anyway.
Some friends of mine at that time went on to play professionally, and their schedule, salary and working conditions were way worse than a regular 9 to 5 job.
At least it's something. Thanks.

This is really it? It will have to do. You know, I'd really rather not be forced to resort to stripping. Why do you think I chose to be in this God forsaken place and not some Kigurumi hugbox? I'm really backed into a corner here. No one else on this planet wants what I want. All the mercury toxicity and dissociative abuse actually granted me a sense of clarity. Movies, cartoons, videogames, toys, none of that meaningless shit matters. What matters is the bloodline of Lee Davidge lives on to inherit the future.

I can work like a machine to make that happen. This is the first step.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:27 am

Sometimes I wonder if I should have pursued making music on the computer. I guess it's technically not too late, I'm still alive after all, I just feel the time when that would have "mattered" has past.
But I was never a music guy. I like to collect (torrent) music but I'm just a spastic who collects for the sake of collecting. My interests are narrow and even in those narrow interests I tend to hyperfocus on select areas without budging. Like all consoomer entertainment I explore music very slowly. I'm not knowledgeable on music I like either.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:31 am

Be thankful you didn't. Would have been a waste of time anyway. How long do you think until A.I replaces music? 2 years. 3 Years tops by my estimate. Leave it to the Kigus with a mission. Music is gay as fuck. I'm just doing it to impress Lee.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:56 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:31 am
Music is gay as fuck.
You find that out from first hand experience?
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:45 pm

I used to play guitar. Haven't for a good ten years or more.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:36 pm

I play guitar and bass and probably seen a thousand shows throughout my life. Sadly communism has pretty much worked it's way into every scene with maybe the exception of black metal but women are trying really hard to fuck that up as well. Women are the antithesis to rock.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:31 am
Be thankful you didn't. Would have been a waste of time anyway. How long do you think until A.I replaces music? 2 years. 3 Years tops by my estimate. Leave it to the Kigus with a mission. Music is gay as fuck. I'm just doing it to impress Lee.
A.l. has already replaced musicians. Have you ever sat down with Logic and played with Apple Loops? Christ, there is no need for a drummer anymore and I hear Apple Loops in modern pop music daily.

Also, who the fuck is Lee and why impress the fag?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:37 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:36 pm
A.l. has already replaced musicians. Have you ever sat down with Logic and played with Apple Loops? Christ, there is no need for a drummer anymore and I hear Apple Loops in modern pop music daily.
Now we just need to combine that AI with Hatsune Miku...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:55 pm

Wasn't that the whole premise of vocashit?
Anyway, A.I. is a lie as it's only a gay algorithm and it doesn't know what hits hard as opposed to gay shit. It'll replace faggot shit but nothing any good ever because it's programmed by Commiefornia ultra faggots or spaghetti coded by streetshitters.

If you haven't noticed coding having gotten worse for a cool 15+ years, you are functionally retarded.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:55 pm
Wasn't that the whole premise of vocashit?
They replace the singers, but someone still has to write the song and tune the vocawaifu (though it's only a matter of time till they can tune themselves).

Crypton has also been faffing around with the perfect technology for the AI revolution: R3, a dynamic rendering software that can change every aspect of the animation in realtime.

Hook that shit to an actual AI and you have a Star Trek hologram.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette