Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:32 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 am
Fisher fucked himself with his shenanigans. I am on the mind that he is better in the Snyder Cut - and on that front and that front only, I would argue his anger is defensible.
How did he fuck himself? He could retire on the blood money Warner Bros paid him for betraying Whedon.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:32 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 am
Fisher fucked himself with his shenanigans. I am on the mind that he is better in the Snyder Cut - and on that front and that front only, I would argue his anger is defensible.
How did he fuck himself? He could retire on the blood money Warner Bros paid him for betraying Whedon.
Betrayal in a Jewish industry dosen't pay much. Also he's a nigger so whatever pennies he got aren't gonna last long.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:43 pm
I would also say that Johns and the other guy weren't wrong to side with Whedon. They hired Whedon to fix Justice League because he directed The Avengers and Avengers 2 and has expertise in this area. Or, at least, that's what they assumed. They're going to hire him and then start second guessing him? Why not just hire an intern to cut the movie?
With practically any other director, I would wholeheartedly agree, and you make a solid point that from a business perspective, siding with Whedon made the most sense since he has "expertise." This is a unique situation where the director (Whedon) was 100% wrong and the smart move would've been to not hire him in the first place. Johns and Berg should've just let Snyder finish the movie. It would've sucked, but accepting you have a stinker and moving on is better than blowing millions of dollars on having a bigger hack do reshoots that make the movie even worse than before. Plus, by all accounts, Snyder is nice towards his cast and crew, whereas Whedon is a prick who doesn't know how to diplomatically get an actor to shut up and do the scene the way he wants it. The one good thing to come out of Justice League is Hollywood might finally stop greenlighting Whedon's shit.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:38 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm
This is a unique situation where the director (Whedon) was 100% wrong and the smart move would've been to not hire him in the first place. Johns and Berg should've just let Snyder finish the movie.
Well then, by the same token, their biggest mistake was hiring Snyder to direct the film in the first place, especially after Man of Steel and BvS were such pieces of shit that didn't do that well

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:32 pm
He could retire on the blood money Warner Bros paid him for betraying Whedon.
>betraying
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:38 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm
This is a unique situation where the director (Whedon) was 100% wrong and the smart move would've been to not hire him in the first place. Johns and Berg should've just let Snyder finish the movie.
Well then, by the same token, their biggest mistake was hiring Snyder to direct the film in the first place, especially after Man of Steel and BvS were such pieces of shit that didn't do that well
True. It's impressive how badly Warner Bros. botched this stupid movie. They blew $370 million dollars (and that's not including marketing) on it, and what they have to show for it is a butchered mess that tanked at the box office and a self-indulgent mess that garnered less views on HBO Max than Wonder Woman 1984. No matter how you look at it, Warner Bros. has wasted an absurd amount of money on a pile of shit that hasn't even come close to breaking even.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:43 pm

They have become so woke, they adopted the double down doctrine.
I hope for more endless re-shoots of capeshit. Let them pump more and more money into those failures.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:54 pm

Do we know any real numbers?
It seems there are multiple warring factions at Warner right now. The Whedon and Abrams factions hate the Snyder factions. They will say anything to make the other factions look bad.

So I'm hearing two completely different things: that Snyder cut was a huge success and that it was a huge bomb.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:10 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:54 pm
Do we know any real numbers?
You'll never get real numbers off the streaming

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:36 am

The budget is probably too inflated for the movie to be that much of a financial success - however I'd imagine ZSJL did well.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.