Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:47 am

RDJ and Jon Favro need to pay for their crimes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:20 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 am
Who cares about which nigger plays which nigger on a capeshit movie?
It's not like their target audience could tell the difference. They see human beings only as a combination of skin color, sex and gender.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:34 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:20 pm
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256590 ... ht-against

Fisher is such a whiny bitch. Oh my God. My character got fucked up in the film to show the villians is a threat. :lol:
In both versions of Justice League, the titular team of heroes face off against Steppenwolf a number of times. In the controversial theatrical cut, the final battle sees Ciaran Hinds' villain tearing Cyborg's leg off. It turns out that this moment could have been more grisly, with the hero being ripped apart limb by limb. Ray Fisher pushed back on that idea, recently sharing:

Had I not been so welcomed in the initial process I might not have felt as comfortable speaking up about those circumstances. But I had to try to rein those guys in. It was not a good look to essentially pull this Black man, who has already endured so much physical trauma, limb from limb.
So he was going to get the original Ultra Magnus death scene, where the Sweeps pull him apart with laser beams. Nobody ever has the guts to go through with this, I guess.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 am
Based RDJ stealing from niggers to pocket the booty himself. Who cares about which nigger plays which nigger on a capeshit movie? He did the right thing.
I've seen Tropic Thunder. RDJ could've played both roles! The characters could've been palette swaps like in the Capcom fighting games!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:45 am.