Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:24 pm
They can replace Ray and nobody would notice. Just like Marvel did with War Machine.
I dunno, I really preferred Terrence Howard as War Machine. I can also sympathise with his complaints, seeing as the suits didn't want to cough up the money they promised him in writing.

Whereas Fisher, no sympathy. He's just an egotistical race-bating faggot. They're a dime a dozen in Hollywood, I might add.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:34 pm

All Fisher had to do was say "Whedon was a prick" and leave it at that, but no; he instead won't shut the fuck up about how every single artistic decision that was made that he disagreed with was racism. Reducing his part? Racism. Making his character less angry? Racism. Wanting to have his character get seriously injured in a fight? Racism. It's all so tiresome.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:16 am

Fishy should have said Sneedon raped him. We would have all believed it.
Ficher is your typical actor fag who thinks too highly of himself, he just happens to be a nigger so he can cudgel Pedowood into giving him what he wants.
Being a theater fag is worse than being a nigger by itself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:24 am

He's tying his own noose by babbling on.
I bet he's on the current nigger high of believing he can get away with any old shit but since he's a prissy actor faggot his brothers won't come to bat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:10 am

They will just replace him. Too much drama and it's not as if he's Denzel or Sam Jackson or Will Smith. You know, one of the big name black actors. He's just a dime a dozen nigger who can be replaced with another dime a dozen nigger. Hollywood, more than anyone else, are likely to think that way.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:04 pm

They'll just use black Green Lantern instead. Cyborg is a dumb character anyway.

WTF? There's a Snyder Cut of Suicide Squad now?

:lol: The German's going to die first.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:27 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:24 pm
They can replace Ray and nobody would notice. Just like Marvel did with War Machine.
I dunno, I really preferred Terrence Howard as War Machine. I can also sympathise with his complaints, seeing as the suits didn't want to cough up the money they promised him in writing.
Howard's Rhodes felt like Stark's friend. Cheadle is like a weird old man constantly hen pecking him. He's so awkward and uncool. He's the anti-cool.

Imagine if Emily Blunt had played Black Widow. :o

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:26 pm
Is he srsly offended by this? He plays a type of capeshitter most suited for battle damage.
I mean, how often do you see Tony Stark's power armor getting fucked up during a final confrontation? Pretty much all the time. It's even "better" if you're a cyborg or robot like, well, Cyborg since that means you can also lose limbs with no lasting harm.
Usually they brutalize the mechanical characters more as you said. Look at the Alien franchise, the synths always have the most gruesome deaths/maiming possible.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Howard's Rhodes felt like Stark's friend.
Which is ironic seeing as, according to Howard, it was RDJ who pushed him out and took the money that was promised to Howard for himself

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 am

Based RDJ stealing from niggers to pocket the booty himself. Who cares about which nigger plays which nigger on a capeshit movie? He did the right thing.