Comicsgate: With Great Autism Comes Great Irresponsbility

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Comicsgate: With Great Autism Comes Great Irresponsbility

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:55 pm
The bar for INs is very low.
Doesn't mean he gets a pass. Linkara has a stable work ethic. Are you going to give him a pat on the shoulder as well?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 pm
Linkara has a stable work ethic
Are we talking about the same Cockslut who said that History of Power Rangers HAS. NO. SET. SCHEDULE? Or maybe the one who had to e-beg for enough money to pay his taxes? That Linkara?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:03 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 pm
Linkara has a stable work ethic
Are we talking about the same Cockslut who said that History of Power Rangers HAS. NO. SET. SCHEDULE? Or maybe the one who had to e-beg for enough money to pay his taxes? That Linkara?
Yes, that one. The nasty Cockslut that keeps a regular schedule on his main series, which he can actually monetize.
How financialy viable it is doesn't matter in terms of work schedule, nor if it's respectable work or if it's only out of autistic OCD compulsion.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:06 pm
How financialy viable it is doesn't matter
Poonoo literally said this other guy deserves plaudits for at least keeping a financially stable day job.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:09 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:06 pm
How financialy viable it is doesn't matter
Poonoo literally said this other guy deserves plaudits for at least keeping a financially stable day job.
Which is still a bar so low its not worth praise.
Financial stability isn't a zero sum game. For all we know RGE lives in some tiny apartment and a half time job could sustain it. Linkara's problem isn't a lack of income, it's having a house he doesn't need and having to feed an unproductive Gorilla.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:20 am

But he needs that house because it doubles as a film set for his amazing storylines.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:49 am

I Remember RGE use to be a big fan of Digi. so you can tell where he got his inspiration form because he's a
Diddler of Kids
Man of Culture!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:34 am
He has used this excuse and done the whole "it doesn't even look like a regular person anyway" when a lolli has adult tits. While I liked his video saying that women should get married first and then start their careers after kids, a lot of people like him who advocate that (I'm not sure if he said this specifically) claim that women should be looking for a husband at 18. I've seen a few MGTOWs lately talk about wanting 18 year old virgins (which goes to show how many incels have infiltrated them)
Dude it's been like that since it's inception. It's "I'm totally not butthurt about woman you guyz: Pillowfort Club edition" If your done with woman then leave it at that and move the fuck on! Instead of this faggy bemoaning of "Woe is me! For I shall forever be without pussy!" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Poonoo wrote:
which is fucking creepy and shows you how much of a controlling asshole they are. Because let's be real, the 18 year old virgin doesn't know shit about men and is easy as fuck to take advantage of.
>Nicles_cage_you_don't_say.png
Poonoo wrote:
Scott Pilgrim may be a shit movie but-

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:41 am
Dude it's been like that since it's inception. It's "I'm totally not butthurt about woman you guyz: Pillowfort Club edition" If your done with woman then leave it at that and move the fuck on! Instead of this faggy bemoaning of "Woe is me! For I shall forever be without pussy!" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Until about 2013ish it wasn't like this, it had nothing to do with getting laid and more about how marriage and commitment was shit. The turning point was when Sandman called guys struggling sleep with women losers and half of the MGTOW community losing their shit, the incel infiltration was complete.

This is pretty much an old MGTOW rant done by someone with charisma instead of autism. No hint on incel rage like you get today, focusing on how not being married makes you more free and how women tie you down and break your spirit. I'd take that over whining about how women aren't pure anymore, older MGTOWs would argue the sexual revolution was a good thing since men don't need to commit to marriage to get pussy. They also saw feminism as unintentionally revealing "female nature" and being a blessing in disguise even though they don't like them and their male bashing. Modern MGTOWs whine and bitch about the trad wife being a dying breed. It's a complete 180, the only MGTOW left who is like that (and he barely make videos) is Coltaine who recently called housewives leeches and no better than single mothers.

And a lot of these old MGTOWs did move on since they don't really make videos much. Coltaine makes a video once a year, RazorBladeKandy hasn't made shit in years and neither has Barbarossa. The only one that does is Sandman and he is only doing that shit for the money.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:42 pm

I suppose it all went to shit when MGTOW crossed over with role-playing-as-tradcon /pol/tards and they both mixed up their grievances and their proposed (retarded) solutions. It resulted, among other equally stupid things, in Elliot Rodgers virulently despising women and at the same time killing because they didn't have him their time of the day.

Behind all the rhetoric, those guys really want to "fix" women somehow by sending them back to (their idealized version of) 1950. Or they're playing tsun-tsun as a dumb way of somehow attracting the perfect dere-dere shrinking violet waifu that will finally make all their dreams come true. Is is utterly retarded and one of the reasons why I don't even try to interact with these people anymore. Because my spite for women doesn't come for what they are not doing for me, but in fact for the shit they're actually in support of being done: these dumb, authoritarian, Mommy-state policies sweeping the globe, the subversion of the "you do you, fren" libertarian ideal into "trannies get to do everything other people do!" that is currently blowing on their own stupid faces. That is what I think is their unforgivable crime, and I don't think women have the necessary strength of character to admit fault first, and help fix the problem second. So they should be left to suffer the consequences of their own stupidity while those who can do whatever they can to minimize the impact of those consequences. Or else you'll be working to bail out someone that caused the problem in the first place, and I think people already do enough of that for the Jews in the housing market.