Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 30, 2022 3:18 pm

When Samuel L Jackson had the opportunity to play a Jedi, he didn't feel the need to nigga up the role with Ebonics and similar negroid artifacts. But of course Negretta McNiggerson knows better.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 30, 2022 4:08 pm

How are black people gonna feel represented if the character is a sith aka nazi?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 pm

>we resist
>...except China.

Powerful.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 31, 2022 2:02 pm

Wonder if they'll use some Industrial Light & Magic to turn her into a Twi'lek or something for certain markets.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 31, 2022 7:31 pm

You know you make great choices when you have to get defensive about your casting choices in the introduction.
How very presumptuous anyone cares as well. Makes me think they stunt cast in the desperate hope for some hate views.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 31, 2022 8:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 7:36 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 7:25 pm
So there's a new Star Wars show. And one of the characters is a smug black bitch. Just no. I'm not watching this. I'm so tired of this Bestest Evah Proud Black Kween™ character. We've all seen it a million times now, whether her name is Michael Burnham or Batwoman.
There. Reduced to what's a reasonable reaction to anything Star Wars.
It's true. I still haven't even bothered to watch the Star Wars anime. They just announced a Multicultural season two of this "anime".
ANN wrote:The announcement video teased that creators from the United States (specifically, California), Chile, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, South Africa, India, South Korea, and Japan are involved.
Oh wow, animation coming from California!? HOLY SHIT!! I've never seen anything like that before!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue May 31, 2022 8:53 pm

So, guaranteed to be worse than Season One. Lovely.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 31, 2022 9:52 pm

Oh, and she's called Reva? Which sounds close enough to Dark Revan to be annoying? Nice.
And she's both black and female. No way Obi-Wan will ever be allowed to lay a finger on her.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 7:31 pm
You know you make great choices when you have to get defensive about your casting choices in the introduction.
How very presumptuous anyone cares as well. Makes me think they stunt cast in the desperate hope for some hate views.
They're pretty much going "Come at me, bro" because they now defending her honor against evil racists is their best shot at gaining even a little bit of attention.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:44 am

Giving it a cursory glance it feels like the bigger problem is a 10 year old Leia being a total brat, jerking Hobo Juan around.
I can't imagine what kind of retard still thinks current star wars shows or films could possibly be worth watching.
And a good point was too, wasn't Samuel L Jackson's character in the prequel quite popular?
Granted I wouldn't know why, but "evil racists" are clearly not the problem Disney is having here.
It's a trap!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:44 am
Granted I wouldn't know why, but "evil racists" are clearly not the problem Disney is having here.
Everyone, even the SJWs, knows this it the case. People like good characters and good actors. They don't like shitty characters and shitty actors.