Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Keep the capeshit in the bloated other entertainment REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:50 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 pm
And now DC has hired her to write more garbage that will bomb harder than Hiroshima.
Are they insane?
I don't want to defend DC but when they hired her she was simply Queen Cunt and not a fucking murderer. She murdered this guy to promote her books. Of course, he spoiled it by dying
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:50 pm
Complicity wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 pm
And now DC has hired her to write more garbage that will bomb harder than Hiroshima.
Are they insane?
I don't want to defend DC but when they hired her she was simply Queen Cunt and not a fucking murderer. She murdered this guy to promote her books. Of course, he spoiled it by dying
They still hired her after she basically killed that other comic company dead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:37 am

They hired Bendis so he could turn Superman into a literal cuck. Everything you ever enjoyed will be torn down and replaced with social justice.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:27 am
1) That was their company. Vertigo is an imprint of DC
2) It was already dead and Queen Cunt just picked the bones clean like the vulture she is
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:38 am
I just don't get how she continues to get men to fuck her. I mean, there's thirsty and then there's whatever you'd have to be to fuck her
Simple, autism. The games industry is full of socially awkward guys who have never had a girl flirt with them, and judging by her history she is extremely fucking flirty with just about everyone in the indie scene who is not used to it at all. Look at Eron Gjoni, the guy who wrote The Zoe Post, and Alex who died because the industry ignored The Zoe Post. Both of them are programmers who are probably on the spectrum and any bitch who is flirty at all will get their attention, even if they look like Chelsea Van Valkenberg.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I just don't get how she continues to get men to fuck her. I mean, there's thirsty and then there's whatever you'd have to be to fuck her
Simple, autism. The games industry is full of socially awkward guys who have never had a girl flirt with them, and judging by her history she is extremely fucking flirty with just about everyone in the indie scene who is not used to it at all. Look at Eron Gjoni, the guy who wrote The Zoe Post, and Alex who died because the industry ignored The Zoe Post. Both of them are programmers who are probably on the spectrum and any bitch who is flirty at all will get their attention, even if they look like Chelsea Van Valkenberg.
It helps that she's a fucking dime.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:04 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:27 am
1) That was their company. Vertigo is an imprint of DC
2) It was already dead and Queen Cunt just picked the bones clean like the vulture she is
So they didn't bother to dump her along with their failing company after they've tried woke shit and have seen how well that does. Not much better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Women are the ultimate enemy of the Autist race. When will they be stopped?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:04 am
So they didn't bother to dump her along with their failing company after they've tried woke shit and have seen how well that does. Not much better.
Like I said, not defending them
Kugelfisch wrote: