E3 2019

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: E3 2019

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:46 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:20 pm
Reading comprehension, as you like to say, is not very good on DHI. Nobody is saying it's a good movie. It's a bad movie so bad and unoriginal that even the pedos in CuckyWood don't want anything to do with it, and they don't usually have standards.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:14 pm
>180 bucks for a controller
So where do you put your dick in so it sucks you off? For that kinda money I expect that to be a feature.
Seriously, I had to rewind three times to make sure I didn't just mishear that.
Maybe they banking on people forgetting this existed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:50 am

I sure as hell didn't. There's a reason I went through the trouble of finding a very good condition wired 360 controller instead. Ever played Trials? The left stick gets fucked hard, getting slammed left right left with every bunny hop and you do dozens per track.
If Microsoft can't make good controllers for 150 freedom units anymore, what good could the normal Xboner controllers be? Apparently not very, having looked at Amazon reviews for them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Even ChinaWood hasn't bothered ripping it off, and they rip off everything except good movies.)
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 pm
They'll rip of anything but good movies, meaning they should have ripped off Fury Road but since they didn't it's not the game changer all the DHI bros claim it to be. (OMG, Dredd is #2!)
Why double down on your mistake?
>chinks rip off all movies except for good ones
>they didn't rip off Faggot Road

<it's still not good because reasons
Look, nigger, I'm even on your side when it concerns Faggot Road. It's boring shit with a retarded story that hopes the stunts distract your reptile brain long enough to fool you that it's not garbage.
But take that fucking L, bro. You could've just said you worded that badly, instead of saying the same dumb shit again.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 am

Beyond The Mana / Seiken Densetsu games, the FFVII Remake gameplay exhibition, Marvel Ultimate Aliance 3 and Astral Chain, the whole thing was a boring mess as always. I know Kugel will tell me to buy a Switch for Smash but I'm content with my 3DS Sm4sh and I need a solid hardware reason to get the Switch as well because I really have no money or patience for something that will get a better model down the line and won't suffer immense downsides.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:50 am
I sure as hell didn't. There's a reason I went through the trouble of finding a very good condition wired 360 controller instead. Ever played Trials? The left stick gets fucked hard, getting slammed left right left with every bunny hop and you do dozens per track.
If Microsoft can't make good controllers for 150 freedom units anymore, what good could the normal Xboner controllers be? Apparently not very, having looked at Amazon reviews for them.
Kugel, Microsoft has forgotten a lot of things over this past decade, like making actually good PCs with good OS', even with the help of former IP members. What makes you think they are remotely capable of making good games and good gayming hardware? At this point Sony's PS4 controller with soy injections is just a tiny, spec-like fraction better than the elite controller but all that's saying is that the new units are overpriced shit with no redeeming qualities, so you better take care of your old peripherals. And Xboner controllers suck dick, even Xbots were kvetching that it the controller weren't as good as the 360's back in 2014.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 pm

I'll use the Switch pro controller for anything that doesn't need analogue shoulder buttons to keep the wear on the 360 one to a minimum. It's really a shame that the Switch one doesn't have analogue triggers because otherwise it's very high quality.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Will check it out, sounds rad. Wasn't really a fan of the Wii Pro controller so I detained my brother from ever getting one since we had our Gamecube controllers and the WiiU's was...meh? It felt a bit chinese.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:15 pm

It's pretty much like a 360 controller, just with digital shoulder buttons. All the buttons are larger, including the face buttons, which is pretty nice. The D-pad is very good and the sticks are super smooth. It's the best standard layout controller Nintendo ever made. Oh and the battery lasts a really long time. It's easily better than the WiiU's pro controller.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Even ChinaWood hasn't bothered ripping it off, and they rip off everything except good movies.)
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 pm
They'll rip of anything but good movies, meaning they should have ripped off Fury Road but since they didn't it's not the game changer all the DHI bros claim it to be. (OMG, Dredd is #2!)
Why double down on your mistake?
>chinks rip off all movies except for good ones
>they didn't rip off Faggot Road

<it's still not good because reasons
Look, nigger, I'm even on your side when it concerns Faggot Road. It's boring shit with a retarded story that hopes the stunts distract your reptile brain long enough to fool you that it's not garbage.
But take that fucking L, bro. You could've just said you worded that badly, instead of saying the same dumb shit again.
There's a lot of protesting going on over someone badmouthing Fury Road. It's almost as if the game has truly changed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 am
There's a lot of protesting going on over someone badmouthing Fury Road.
Nice try.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!