Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:20 am
Counter-Argument: If he cared about making Not-MGS, why didn't he already do so with Dad Standing?
All washed-up games creators try to fleece their established fanbase with a ripoff of their own magnum opus, but Kojima wanted to be special.
What makes you think UPS Simulator wasn't Not-Silent Hills? It's got the same people

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:24 am

Not enough fog, guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:36 am

Tom Cruise Sim is fucking everything wrong that is with MGS4, only even worse. It's anti-game.
I'm shocked how this shit can be pushed not only as "game", but also being called innovative. I know jurnos are retarded by principle, just like their believers drinking soy latte, but for people being this stupid is sad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:42 am

One does not question the wisdom of the great and mighty Kojima.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:36 am
Tom Cruise Sim is fucking everything wrong that is with MGS4, only even worse. It's anti-game.
I'm shocked how this shit can be pushed not only as "game", but also being called innovative. I know jurnos are retarded by principle, just like their believers drinking soy latte, but for people being this stupid is sad.
You don't understand. It's not that they're retarded. It's that they're paid off.
Notice that most of them either outright said or strongly suggested they didn't like the game. But they gave it glowing reviews anyway

Same with MGSV. Glowing reviews even though the game isn't fucking finished, and you could tell most of them wanted to give it bad reviews because of 'Muh Quiet'

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Sometimes I'm amazed at the shallow puddle of piss games that normies think are "amazing."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:18 pm

They'll gobble up anything that provides them a cinematic experience.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Journos thought it was too difficult (No joke!) but loved that they only had to play it for ten minutes to be able to write the review.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:54 pm
Journos thought it was too difficult (No joke!) but loved that they only had to play it for ten minutes to be able to write the review.
It was surprising that of all the cucks, biggest ones from IGN gave it 6. Maybe they were one if the few that actually played it longer.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:29 pm
It was surprising that of all the cucks, biggest ones from IGN gave it 6. Maybe they were one if the few that actually played it longer.
They gave it a 6.8 and they're still cucks who never had the balls to give it anything lower. They still want that sweet pay-off money and damned if they're going to admit Death Stranding was shit and jeopardise that