Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm

I don't know what your all complaining about, I think Kiefer Sutherland is pretty Based!
https://youtu.be/eGTc1NWMImw
My Favorite word too :lol:
(I Tried to put the vid on this site but it came up as "unavailable" so I apologize for this inconvenience)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:50 pm

I doubt money was the issue why MGSV shipped without the Kingdom of the Flies mission, considering Kojima moneyhatted Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and that had way bigger names on its voice cast than just Kiefer Sutherland.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:50 pm
I doubt money was the issue why MGSV shipped without the Kingdom of the Flies mission, considering Kojima moneyhatted Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and that had way bigger names on its voice cast than just Kiefer Sutherland.
That was 2010 and I don't know what Lords of Shadow cost to make but I would be surprised if the actual development costs were anywhere near $80 million

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:22 pm

Maybe Konami no longer wanted to give him more cash?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:56 pm

That was pretty much it. Konami was making a lot of money around that period from a Japan-only mobile game called Dragon Collection and they started asking themselves why are they wasting money on Kojima and his AAA vanity projects when they could be making a lot more profit from low-effort/high-returns gachashit.

Ground Zeroes even has a few subtle hints about Konami wanting to get rid of Kojima in one mission where you get to erase the logos of all the Kojima-directed Metal Gear games as a side-task.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:04 am

It wasn't just Kojima, Konami were no longer prepared to put money into any game development, as seen with what they did to Castlevania and Silent Hill. Igarashi's bitched about them too.

If anything Kojima was one of the lucky ones to have lasted as long as he did

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:25 am

Starfucker Finally gets he's life long dream!
Kojima Productions Launches Film, TV, and Music Business Division in LA, Commiefornia
https://web.archive.org/web/20211123001 ... alifornia/

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 am

Would have meant a lot more if he still had control over Metal Gear and wasn't just going to make 'UPS Simulator: The TV Series'

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:17 am

Can we just blackball Kojima already? He must have raped at least a few of those hollywood bitches he thirsted over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:17 am
He must have raped at least a few of those hollywood bitches he thirsted over.
Who would he possibly have raped? Nobody wants to go near his tiny asian cock, he's not the head of Warner Bros