Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:25 am
I just find Doritos Pope's double standards funny. I guess Konami is an acceptable target because they don't make AAA games anymore. :roll:
I'd rather watch their Pachinko videos than play one of those supposed "AAA" titles.
I take the Castlevania Pachislot game over the gayass Netflix cartoon any day.

What AAA console games had Konami made since the Xbox 360/PS3 generation besides Metal Gear? A bunch of western-developed Silent Hill sequels (Homecoming, Shattered Memories and Downpour) that nobody liked, a western-developed Castlevania reboot series (Lords of Shadow) that nobody liked, and a yearly soccer series that gets outsold by FIFA.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:42 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:46 am
Guest tears are my aphrodisiac.
Huh. And here I was thinking it was small children instead
Only if they're 2D.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 pm
I take the Castlevania Pachislot game over the gayass Netflix cartoon any day
So would anyone. The Netflix series has fuck all to do with Castlevania, was written by a neckbearded, fedora wearing cuck who never played Castlevania, never liked Castlevania and who used the Castlevania characters and settings to tip his fedora about muh Christianity.

Whereas the pachislot has everything everyone likes about Castlevania as well as some big tittied demon characters making a bunch of sex noises. The only downside is it's for a fucking slot machine

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 pm
a western-developed Castlevania reboot series (Lords of Shadow) that nobody liked
Wrong. There are people that like first one. It's good, great if you compare it to years of failures of Castlevania.
Second LoS game was typical AAA disaster, where no one knew what the fuck they are doing.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:57 pm
There are people that like first one
Who? I've never seen anyone praise this game. No real people, at least. Game journos of course sucked it off
Guest wrote:
It's good
No it isn't. It's just God of War with a bunch of QTEs
Guest wrote:
great if you compare it to years of failures of Castlevania
That's not saying very much at all. 3Dvania has always been a disaster and even Metroidvania was just a vastly inferior substitute that people accepted because the real thing was on hiatus

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Second LoS game was typical AAA disaster, where no one knew what the fuck they are doing.
In hindsight, maybe they shouldn't have made this one about playing as fucking Dracula. Sometimes a twist ending should stay a twist ending.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:26 am
No their Pachinko videos make me sad
Didn't know you were such a big fan of Kaiji.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Good. Guest tears are my aphrodisiac.
That's a shame. I cry every time I read your posts. Every single one is terrible.
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:42 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Guest tears are my aphrodisiac.
Huh. And here I was thinking it was small children instead
He prefers big children like my good friend Lewis. (Maybe "Big Youths" is more accurate.)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:49 pm

I always thought the two N64 Castlevanias were underrated and never understood all the hate they got. Lament of Innocence was garbage though.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:43 pm
He prefers big children like my good friend Lewis. (Maybe "Big Youths" is more accurate.)
Perhaps 'Big Black Youths' would be most accurate

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:49 pm
I always thought the two N64 Castlevanias were underrated and never understood all the hate they got.
The two N64 ones form a holy trinity with Rondo fo Blood, for they let you play as a magical girl.
Lament of Innocence was garbage though.
It could've been way worse as a prequel, and I like how they cut down on RPG mechanics (the Metroidvania ones always become too fucking easy because your power level just keeps snowballing; this is especially true for the other PS2 one, where some of your Pokemon are strong enough to solo Dracula).
They could've made those magical artifacts less obtuse to find. I think I only ever found one besides the one you get automatically. Not that you actually need them.

Cool music, though. Then again, it's Castlevania.
-Yours Truly