Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Rapeculture

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:30 am

(((They))) feel? Like, human emotions?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:44 am

Guilt because they remember a time they could have conned the goy harder, but didn't.

Shame for their failure to amass as much wealth as they think they should have.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:05 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:26 am
Avi even alludes to Hayter when he refers to him as "my friend who used to be Snake" in the video where they announced Kierfer's casting (around 2:50)
Why the mystery? Who else could he possibly mean by that? Is his tongue weight down by too much shame and guilt over getting Hayter replaced?
Because he didn't want to bring attention to the friend of his "who used to be Snake." This video was all about promoting Kiefer, the all-new voice of Snake for the all-new Metal Gear. Forget the old stuff. :lol:

But I don't blame Avi entirely though. It was Kojima's idea to replace Hayter in the first place and Avi simply suggested Kiefer as a choice. Apparently Kojima wanted Hayter gone as early as MGS3.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:00 pm
But I don't blame Avi entirely though. It was Kojima's idea to replace Hayter in the first place and Avi simply suggested Kiefer as a choice. Apparently Kojima wanted Hayter gone as early as MGS3.
Yeah but look at that. Kojima wanted Hayter replaced but that panned out to nothing on its own. I do blame Avi. Clearly Mossad Arad is to blame. Without Avi's connections to actually get Kiefer to play Snake, Kojima's desire to replace Hayter as Snake would have amounted to nothing again, as they did when he tried to replace him those other two times.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:18 pm

Also it makes sense that replacing Hayter was Arad's idea. It's classic Hollywood producer thinking. You see this with a lot of animated films, they always think 'replace the budget actor with a big Hollywood marquee name'. It's not as egregious in MGSV's case because Kiefer actually has a good distinctive voice, but a lot of the time the actors they replace the voice actors with don't have a particular talent for voice work and are big marquee names because of their looks and what they can do when they're actually on camera.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Kojima's excuse for replacing Hayter with Kiefer was due to the fact that MGSV was the first game to use facial capturing in addition to voice acting. And I don't blame him for not being that convinced by Hayter's acting ability when you've seen him in what he's been.

HE'S FLUENT IN JAPANESE! Akio Otsuka eat your heart out.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:37 pm
Kojima's excuse for replacing Hayter with Kiefer was due to the fact that MGSV was the first game to use facial capturing in addition to voice acting. And I don't blame him for not being that convinced by Hayter's acting ability when you've seen him in what he's been.
But you see, that excuse kinda falls flat when you consider that
A) MGS4 also used facial capturing
and
B) He kept all the other actors

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:51 pm
A) MGS4 also used facial capturing
Those were done separately from the voice acting though. MGSV was the first one to have them done together.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:40 am

Still not winning me over in the excuse department. He wanted a Hollywood actor, whatever the cost.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:50 am

The irony is, if he'd kept Hayter he probably could have used the money he saved to finish the fucking game. I doubt Kiefer Sutherland being in the game really moved more units than if he hadn't been in it.