Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Complicity » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:57 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:43 pm
a western-developed Castlevania reboot series (Lords of Shadow) that nobody liked
Wrong. There are people that like first one. It's good, great if you compare it to years of failures of Castlevania.
Second LoS game was typical AAA disaster, where no one knew what the fuck they are doing.
The first one was a very linear God of Soy clone with nice graphics and boring music.
The second wasn't linear and had Metroidvania elements in it, and the graphics were shittier. It was a worse Lament of Innocence/Curse of Darkness.
Fans wanted Symphony 2, not to see another IP turned into God of War.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:19 pm

Didn't they make a midquel for the DS that was kinda-sorta Metroidvania-ish? I think it had some convoluted multi-generation story where Simon (or some other named Belmont) got turned into Reboot Alucard or some shit (because turning Belmonts into vampires was apparently the big gimmick of this continuity).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:04 pm
Who? I've never seen anyone praise this game. No real people, at least. Game journos of course sucked it off
Enough people to quickly greenlit sequel.
Guest wrote:
No it isn't. It's just God of War with a bunch of QTEs
And? I still take that over piece of shit Boy of Soy 2018.
Guest wrote:
3Dvania has always been a disaster and even Metroidvania was just a vastly inferior substitute that people accepted because the real thing was on hiatus
Sure.
Complicity wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:07 pm
The first one was a very linear God of Soy clone with nice graphics and boring music.
The second wasn't linear and had Metroidvania elements in it, and the graphics were shittier. It was a worse Lament of Innocence/Curse of Darkness.
Fans wanted Symphony 2, not to see another IP turned into God of War.
They also threw in Shadow of the Colossus with bosses.
It could've been much worse. Like 2.
As for "fans", they already showed they will eat shit and love it, just look at all the cucks who simp for Shitstained Iga scam. So no fucks given about them.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:19 pm
Didn't they make a midquel for the DS that was kinda-sorta Metroidvania-ish? I think it had some convoluted multi-generation story where Simon (or some other named Belmont) got turned into Reboot Alucard or some shit (because turning Belmonts into vampires was apparently the big gimmick of this continuity).
Only sorta, because that shit was even more linear than DS Metroid and fuckload of other games on DS. It was boring as fuck.

Also on side note and sticking with Kojima "blessing" work, I take Lords of Shadow QTE over Revengeance. Fuck this game with QTE and shit PC port. I think they just wanted to show they can also make shit like Ninja Blade.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:47 pm

Revengeance was memetastic and had loads of style with solid gameplay. Possibly the last actually good spectacle slasher worth the title besides Bayonetta 2.
It's no Nigga Gayden 2 but then again nothing quite is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:28 pm
Enough people to quickly greenlit sequel.
Doesn't mean much. It didn't cost them much to make the game, because they farmed it out to a Spanish developer, and sales were decent so from their perspective it didn't make any sense NOT to make more.
Guest wrote:
And? I still take that over piece of shit Boy of Soy 2018
Just because nu-God of War is infinitely worse doesn't make Lords of Shadow a good fucking game
Guest wrote:
As for "fans", they already showed they will eat shit and love it, just look at all the cucks who simp for Shitstained Iga scam. So no fucks given about them.
Yeah, cause that's why they rebooted the franchise after years of poor sales. Because Castlevania fans were mindless consoomers who would buy anything they put out
Guest wrote:
Also on side note and sticking with Kojima "blessing" work, I take Lords of Shadow QTE over Revengeance
Revengeance is literally the only good non-Kojima MGS and way better than Lords of Shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:21 am

It's also better than some Kojima MGS games. MGS 4 most prominently but also the PSP ones.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am

Still one of the worst QTE in history of games that fuck up great game.
MGS4 feels like it started that shit trend of games with no gameplay and only walking (cancer that appeared in Uncharted 2 and spread all over with Last of Ass). Death Stranding is official sequel to 4, but with even less gameplay, but that's what happens when you have full control and no one to kick your fucking ass and say it's shit that is not worth it.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am
MGS4 feels like it started that shit trend of games with no gameplay and only walking
U wot, m8? Have you actually played MGS4?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:48 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:40 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am
MGS4 feels like it started that shit trend of games with no gameplay and only walking
U wot, m8? Have you actually played MGS4?
It's clear you didn't.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:56 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:48 am
It's clear you didn't.
It's clear you didn't if you genuinely think there's 'no gameplay' and it's 'only walking'. MGS4 has some real flaws, namely the cutscenes are overlong and tedious and detract from the actual game portion (to the point that most criticism focuses on these and the story). But only an idiot or someone who hasn't played it would genuinely try to argue there's 'no gameplay' and 'only walking'