Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:18 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:20 am
Counter-Argument: If he cared about making Not-MGS, why didn't he already do so with Dad Standing?
All washed-up games creators try to fleece their established fanbase with a ripoff of their own magnum opus, but Kojima wanted to be special.
What makes you think UPS Simulator wasn't Not-Silent Hills? It's got the same people
Because Kojima never cared about rebooting Silent Hill to begin with. P.T. barely had anything to do with the real Silent Hill games as it is. It was just an excuse to make a game with Norman Reedus and Guillermo del Toro.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:42 pm
Because Kojima never cared about rebooting Silent Hill to begin with. P.T. barely had anything to do with the real Silent Hill games as it is. It was just an excuse to make a game with Norman Reedus and Guillermo del Toro.
What's that got to do with whether or not Death Stranding ended up being his idea for the cancelled Silent Hills game, Razor?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:37 pm

>Everyone I Don't like is Razorfist
Get some new fucking material, it's already old

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:37 pm
>Everyone I Don't like is Razorfist
When you use his talking points and blather some irrelevant fanboy garbage about how Kojima didn't really want to reboot Silent Hill, yeah I tend to think you're the faggot himself

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:14 pm

I don't think he did, though. P.E. was basically just a fuck you to Konami and the reveal at the end makes it questionable what the game even would've been.
A Walking Simulator is likely but I doubt he had a literal fucking walking simulator in mind.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:14 pm
I don't think he did, though.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But that had absolutely nothing to do with what I asked

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:07 pm

P. E. was really just one of those short horror / creepypasta games with a budget.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:29 am

Kojima Never cared for Silent Hill the same way he never cared for video games as a whole. He's Stated multiple times that he doesn't consider video games to be an art form (Though I'd argue the reasons he states why he doesn't consider games as art could easily be applied to his "pwecous pedowood movies" witch I know he'd be defensive of some claim that same thing for film.)
"I don't think they're art either, videogames," he said, referring to Roger Ebert's recent commentary on the same subject. "The thing is, art is something that radiates the artist, the person who creates that piece of art. If 100 people walk by and a single person is captivated by whatever that piece radiates, it's art. But videogames aren't trying to capture one person. A videogame should make sure that all 100 people that play that game should enjoy the service provided by that videogame. It's something of a service. It's not art. But I guess the way of providing service with that videogame is an artistic style, a form of art.

"You don't have to be able to drive a car, but if it's called a car and it has artistic elements in the visuals, then it's art. But an actual car, like a videogame, is interactive, so it's something used by people, so it's like a car where you have to drive it. There are 100 people driving a car; they have 100 ways of driving it and using it. It could be families driving the car. It could be a couple driving a car. The owner of the car could be driving along the coastline or they could go up into the mountains, so this car has to be able to be driven by all 100 of these people, so in that sense, it's totally not art."
He Used Silent Hill the same way he used the Metal Gear games- A means to weasel his way to stardom and eventually enter the Pedowood business.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:24 am

I bet he considers Death Stranding art, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:44 am

Can't spell Shart without art.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.