Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:10 am

Dojima needs to be sent to the old folks home.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Kojima and his games Has quite the history of Fucking stealing form everyone Paying homage :roll:

I'll Put both Songs here in the spoilers so you can compare them for yourself
SpoilerShow

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:32 am

To be fair, that's not as bad as stealing an entire movie, and he totally never stole movies like Bladerunner or Lethal Weapon.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:38 am

Or entire scenes and the main character of Escape from New York. Good thing he totally didn't do that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:38 am
Or entire scenes and the main character of Escape from New York. Good thing he totally didn't do that.
“They (CanalPlus) wanted to also go after the video game Metal Gear Solid, which is kind of a rip-off of Escape From New York, too,” Carpenter said, “but I told them not to do that. I know the director of those games(Hideo Kojima) , and he’s a nice guy, or at least he’s nice to me.”
Translation: "Oh, He Definitely Ripped-me and the Film the fuck-off, But I just didn't feel Like suing him" :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 am

Hideo must give very passionate blowjobs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 am
Hideo must give very passionate blowjobs.
METAL QUEER! Made by Gaydio Cumjima :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:14 am

Kojima is the biggest starfucker in the gaming industry, so he probably wrote a bunch of gushing things about John Carpenter when he asked him if it was okay to rip-off Snake Plissken for Solid Snake. Why did you think he suddenly dropped David Hayter and replaced him with Kiefer Sutherland the moment he got the chance to use a big name star in MGSV? I know Hayter was just a dub actor and they barely interacted, but that's no reason to take away his biggest gig that people know him for.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:39 am

I think he just fell into the typical vidja blunder of hiring overpriced Hollywood stars for extra publicity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:14 am
Why did you think he suddenly dropped David Hayter and replaced him with Kiefer Sutherland the moment he got the chance to use a big name star in MGSV?
Because Hayter cost Konami an insane amount of money for MGS4 and they figured if they're going to spend that much they might as well get a real celebrity

Also, what the fuck does Kiefer have to do with John Carpenter?
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:14 am
I know Hayter was just a dub actor and they barely interacted, but that's no reason to take away his biggest gig that people know him for.
If Hayter wasn't such a whiny faggot he'd probably tell you that, absent a contract that says a certain actor is to play a character forever in perpetuity, the actor has no guarantee of work. They can and will be replaced whenever it suits the studio/director/whoever. It happens all the time

It just makes me laugh that they replaced Hayter but kept pretty much everybody else