Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:36 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:06 am
I can't believe he hasn't learned English yet.
Poor Hideo. That shit is just hard for a native Japanese speaker

I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you.

Post by I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you. » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:51 am

If we're truly going to shit on kojima we can't without mentioning that cringe-inducing scene in MGS4 where after meeting up with "BIG MAMA" (Ugh), after having been found out, and being under attack by FUCKING KILLER ROBOTS, instead of trying to get the fuck out of there, she and snake just sit there watching other guys doing something about the attack,

-and then comes the most force, heavy handed, "SoCIal CoMmEntAry" witch is just kojima going full Boomer retard Spouting:
"mUh EFpeeES R tUrnIng de eBil GaYmeRs inTo PsyCo KiLLerZ" and this goes on for god knows how long.

Like Really Nigga?

Why is it that everyone gives Jack Thompson for saying the exact same thing (and rightfully so) but excuses Hideo Ko-jesus for pulling the exact same pearl-clutching faggotry?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:54 am

Blind idol worship. Look at Musk for yet another and more extreme example.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you. » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:54 am
Blind idol worship. Look at Musk for yet another and more extreme example.
Well Ya, I get that, why do think i called Hideo KoJesus?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:20 am

I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you. wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:51 am
Why is it that everyone gives Jack Thompson for saying the exact same thing (and rightfully so) but excuses Hideo Ko-jesus for pulling the exact same pearl-clutching faggotry?
Because Kojima never said that FPSes had no right to exist, never tried to dictate what should and shouldn't exist and never took legal steps to try and prevent violent video games from being sold at all

Also his point that playing a video game doesn't really prepare you for the horrors of war is not exactly the same as Jack Thompson's 'VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES ARE TRAINING OUR CHILDREN TO BE KILLERS!!!!'

Post by I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you. » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:45 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:20 am
I'm Resurrecting this dead thread cause fuck you. wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:51 am
Because Kojima never said that FPSes had no right to exist, never tried to dictate what should and shouldn't exist and never took legal steps to try and prevent violent video games from being sold at all

Also his point that playing a video game doesn't really prepare you for the horrors of war is not exactly the same as Jack Thompson's 'VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES ARE TRAINING OUR CHILDREN TO BE KILLERS!!!!'
Even if that may have been the case it's SOOOOOOOOO Fucking Half-Ass & Ham-Fisted With Eve & Old Soild Sanke awkwardly standing there for what feels like a half-hour While everyone else is getting shit together and moving out only to then get on the bike, But instead of "OH MY GOD KILLER ROBOTS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE" she then proceeds to give YET ANOTHER fucking monologue about the Military–industrial complex.

It So poorly hand that it doesn't matter what was intended, it's just insufferable!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:47 am

Wasn't Guns of the Patriots just an elaborate troll? I could've sworn people were saying back in 2008 that Kojima deliberately stretched out the cinematics to get back at critics of the earlier games.

Jack Thompson wanted a Tomb Raider game about Lara Croft dealing with breast cancer. Dude was either a fucking loon or a proto-SJW.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:56 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:47 am
Jack Thompson wanted a Tomb Raider game about Lara Croft dealing with breast cancer. Dude was either a fucking loon or a proto-SJW.
It's really just horseshoe theory in action.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:56 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:47 am
Jack Thompson wanted a Tomb Raider game about Lara Croft dealing with breast cancer.
Fucking What?!! How come i never heard of this?!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:30 am

Because it's false. That was from that Gaming in the Clinton Years show that Retsupurae made fun of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!