Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:41 am

>Creatively bankrupt
Well, it's not like they have effectively released the same game over and over again since their inception (if you don't count those two drag racing games), and sometimes literally the same game if you consider how Skyrim has more versions than the klessik Ghostbusters have home video formats.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:43 pm

>goybox is getting sold
>volition is dead

Very good! Next, I want to see Bioware and Bungie eat even more shit. I wish all of them the worst.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:59 am

It seems Starfield still comes with that certain level of quality Bethesda polishing we have come to know and love:
  • Traders and merchant still require an actual physical chest to be present to store their trader inventory. Of course it is (usually) hidden out of bounds, but don't you worry, it's still relatively easy to clip through the world.
  • Enemy ships will always target the center of your ship, and you can change the shape of your ship however you want. Build a flying donut, and you are literally untouchable
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:15 pm

It's still the same shit engine, so naturally it's janky. To think they want to keep using it for the next Elder Scrolls in four or so years. It's going to be a mess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:50 pm

Time for that sweet sweet Unoffical patch and script extender mod.

Looking forward to a new scifi game being created with this engine, like Endreal.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:20 am

Are you aware of the drama surrounding Total Warhammer 3? Fans of the series have complained for a while now that new content has been coming in slower than ever before, and that they have to pay a lot more for less DLC content as well.

Turns out (Un)Creative Assembly has been funneling time and resources into an Overwatch clone, which also tried to be more woke than Overwatch by having not a single fuckable character in its fugly-ass roster.
Naturally the game turns out to be so terrible it gets shitcanned almost immediately after hitting closed beta :lol:
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:40 am

Of course the featured character on the website has to be an astronaut negress.

Lul, get it u guiyz? The glasses mean she's intelligent! Slay, kweene!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:49 am

The glasses do make me think she really is female, but with the levels of wokeness in this failed game I can't be entirely sure.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:49 am

Check out that camel-toe!
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:05 am
It's as if they knew ranting it about it would get them the attention they wanted all along, and yet, they still paid for the goyslop regardless...
This is why progressive mantra will never escape the game industry, the bitch customer base consumes shit just to say it is shit. At least Hollywood is failing becasue no one goes to the movies anymore since streaming.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:33 am

Now I'm starting to wonder if this failed hero shooter also negatively affected the development of Total War Pharaoh.
It's a Total War entry set during the Bronze Age Collapse, which in and of itself is a pretty interesting setting.
However, this game's scale is a lot smaller than say Total War Rome. That game - and its sequel - let you play as pretty much anyone from Europe or the Mediterranean. Pharaoh on the other hand only has Egypt, the Canaanites and the Hittites.

How in the actual fuck do you make a Bronze Age Total War and leave out the Mesopotamians and Greeks?
-Yours Truly