Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:35 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:41 pm
Abloo bloo muh untapped Chinese market!
What Fucking market? All it takes is some one somewhere to Speak Less then praise then their beloved dictatorship to have the game permanently Yeeted out of the country forever! (see animal crossing)

The Only reason they got so big in first place is because everyone else (U.S, Japan, Etc.) made so that they do all the slave labor for them and couldn't been bothered to have any foresight as to what that might lead to, like being offered a deal by the devil, but being so blown away by the offer that they forgot to read to fine print and realize how profoundly it'll cost them!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:35 pm
What Fucking market?
The billion people living in China.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:44 pm

And it's still not nearly as saturated as most First World markets. Cars sell pretty good, and they've ramped up their consumption of meat a lot.
Many companies are just willing to put up with a lot of unlubed anal sessions just to get a foot into this market.
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 pm
A Part of me Actually Agrees with them limiting and regulating Children's time on Electronics and the Internet (I Hate Parents who just shove an iPod in their children's face just to shut them up and avoid having to actually Parent their Child) But Telling a grown ass adult what he can an can not do is retarded!
They're Chinese. They're used to being told. What to do.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:41 pm
Guest wrote:
What Fucking market?
Read the rest of my post jack ass

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:41 pm
Abloo bloo muh untapped Chinese market!
The Only reason they got so big in first place is because everyone else (U.S, Japan, Etc.) made so that they do all the slave labor for them and couldn't been bothered to have any foresight as to what that might lead to, like being offered a deal by the devil, but being so blown away by the offer that they forgot to read to fine print and realize how profoundly it'll cost them!
That's exactly my point. Companies first went there for the cheap labor, then noticed the billion potential consoomers and thought, "gee, we need to get some piece of that market share!", completely sidestepping the fact that they'd need to placate a Communist dictatorship. Hell, they probably welcomed it, since crony capitalism loves Communist-style control of the proles anyways, helps keeping their costs low. Now they're getting what has been coming for them and what they fucking deserve.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:21 am

Can Anyone stop >joker.gif?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 am

If it was a real crypto I'd be able to buy a Pacific island by now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What Fucking market?
A billion illiterate slaves. With almost no money. Breathing poison air and eating street food literally cooked in human shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What Fucking market?
A billion illiterate slaves. With almost no money. Breathing poison air and eating street food literally cooked in human shit.
They'd be doing that last bit even fi they were rich.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Went and Checked the jewtube comments because I hate myself
>muh Unreal Engine
>Muh Experience
>muh Keanu Reeves

Fucking Nobody learns the lesson form not only the Pervious Matrix Franchise (Because the Wachowski Troons thought it would be great Idea to have Key Plot Points Explained in some shitty ps2 game that somehow fucked up the bullet time even though Max Payne had already laid out the blueprints for it) But Form Cybercuck 1488 as well.