Mortal Kombat 11 has been hijacked by SJW's

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 has been hijacked by SJW's

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:12 am
I think it's funny how meme magic is so real is unbelievable. I can't wait for the killer to give a thumbs up next time and these faggots collectively reee.
Just imagine the horror when you realize that all these LIke buttons have actually been Nazi buttons this whole time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

A12

Post by A12 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 am

No B.S. on youtube even did a video on Mortal Kombat 11

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:53 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 am

I need to make my own video game. Gaymers really are the dumbest goyim ever.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 am
Make sure it's about big anime tiddies and an RPG and you'll have the alt-right neckbeards throwing money at you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:53 am
"I was hyped for *woke game*, but now I'm going to give my money to *woke game that isn't out yet.*"

:lol:

JustGamerThings. A new wolfenstein, sorry, Wokenstein, is coming out that stars two strong, independent womyn who don't need no man.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:06 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 am
Make sure it's about big anime tiddies and an RPG and you'll have the alt-right neckbeards throwing money at you.
Or a bunch of trannys who wanna be anime girls because they're low IQ NEETcels.
I'm glad that normalfags have picked up anime as their new fake nerd fashion accessory. I'm especially proud of them for picking boring and tedious moe-trash as their favorite genre. I guess Toonami-core battle shonen and mecha anime was too smart for them.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:07 am

A12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 am
I read somewhere that Ed Boon had left the decision making and game development to the development staff, I am starting to see that as a huge mistake
Actually Ed Boon is the main mistake.
To be honest, I thought we probably went a bit too far with Mortal Kombat 9, and as the team lead—there were certainly members of the team who wanted to go in that direction, and to be honest, I had influence in dialing it back to where it is now compared to where it ended up being with Mortal Kombat 9. And as I look back, I kind of wish that I had had pulled it even further back. Now, granted, we are all clearly happy with how that game turned out, and it's our second-highest-selling one, which is great, but in retrospect, I would have done it differently had we done it today.
It's a perfect time to kickstart Time Killers 2, Eternal Champions 3 or whatever. MK franchise is dead.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:28 am

Eternal Champions had some cool characters and ideas, tbh.
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 am
I'm glad that normalfags have picked up anime as their new fake nerd fashion accessory. I'm especially proud of them for picking boring and tedious moe-trash as their favorite genre. I guess Toonami-core battle shonen and mecha anime was too smart for them.
A true weeb would know there are battle shonen with moe-trash in them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:24 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:07 am
A12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 am
I read somewhere that Ed Boon had left the decision making and game development to the development staff, I am starting to see that as a huge mistake
Actually Ed Boon is the main mistake.
To be honest, I thought we probably went a bit too far with Mortal Kombat 9, and as the team lead—there were certainly members of the team who wanted to go in that direction, and to be honest, I had influence in dialing it back to where it is now compared to where it ended up being with Mortal Kombat 9. And as I look back, I kind of wish that I had had pulled it even further back. Now, granted, we are all clearly happy with how that game turned out, and it's our second-highest-selling one, which is great, but in retrospect, I would have done it differently had we done it today.
It's a perfect time to kickstart Time Killers 2, Eternal Champions 3 or whatever. MK franchise is dead.

Reminds me of that faggot who created Lara Croft coming back to the series years later to try and reduce her breasts size and stop incels from fapping to her. WTF happens to these people?