Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 pm

"A product of its time" might also be a hack buzzword. Who knows, and more importantly: Who cares?
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 am
White Wolf may be owned by Paradox, but it's staffed by swedes.
ACTUAL LEE, it's not really staffed by anyone since last year. Paradox gutted the shit out of White Wolf when the edgelord vampire LARPer and his friends who someone put in charge of handling the new edition of Masquerade made the Current Year anti-gay death squads of Czechia part of a sourcebook.
Now everything related to World of Darkness will be outsourced to third parties - which will in most cases end up being Onyx Path, who do the other World of Darkness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Mage: the Ascension was the only WoD title worth anything. Vampire was too gay, Werewolf was too furry and too emo, but Mage was ridiculous and fauxlosophical ("Paradigm! Quintessence! Consensus!") in the right amount. Get your magickal jetpacks and go fight Lovercraftian abominations in the Deep Umbra! Then come back and enter the Internet to fight the normies of the Technocracy with shamanistic shitposting based on an old Egyptian god of chaos!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am

I never went to the LARP because I was to young but my brother the jawk went and I hear its pure cringe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 am

I still don't understand what this is, but when I was in high school/college only the most socially awkward losers played this game. Even I bullied these guys. I couldn't help it.... These goth dorks LARPING around thinking they're vampires... how could I not.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am
I never went to the LARP because I was to young but my brother the jawk went and I hear its pure cringe.
>jawk
>went to LARP

Your brother lives a lie.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 am
I still don't understand what this is, but when I was in high school/college only the most socially awkward losers played this game. Even I bullied these guys. I couldn't help it.... These goth dorks LARPING around thinking they're vampires... how could I not.
Same. These fags look exactly like the bottom rung, trenchcoat-wearing trash that I have zero remorse about bullying back in the day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am
>jawk
>went to LARP

Your brother lives a lie.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Vampire LARPers are the virgins to the D&D tabletop chads.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 pm
Mage: the Ascension was the only WoD title worth anything. Vampire was too gay, Werewolf was too furry and too emo, but Mage was ridiculous and fauxlosophical ("Paradigm! Quintessence! Consensus!") in the right amount. Get your magickal jetpacks and go fight Lovercraftian abominations in the Deep Umbra! Then come back and enter the Internet to fight the normies of the Technocracy with shamanistic shitposting based on an old Egyptian god of chaos!
Werewolf was hilariously stupid. It was literally "Captain Planet, except you turn into a furry instead of summoning a capeshitter".

Less bad entries, aside from Mage, might probably be Hunter (aka "Humanity, F*ck Yeah!"), and Demon (aka "Magical robots having spy adventures against a god computer doing X-Files shit.")

Also the special snowflake dictionary every line has makes me want to strangle the writers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:00 pm

The sjwism in the first game was nothing more but satire, well in my opinion, assuming by politics in this game they mean the politics of the vampire society, working your way to the top, back stabbing, betrayal, loyalty to the clan.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:10 am

Legacy of Kain is the only good vampire video game series and it’s a convoluted mess. Vae Victis!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.