Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:21 am
For the PS Triple??? What's the point? So that next time the PSN is hacked they not only get your credit card info but also your phone number?
No fucking idea m8. I assume the extra authentication methods are there to stop people from logging into their accounts and accessing the old PSN. Remember that Soyny tried to baleet the ps vita, psp, ps1 and ps3 eshop games a while ago and only stopped because of insanely negative backlash. But if they convince everyone that playing on ps3 is more trouble than it's worth, maybe they can depopulate those old consoles as a prelude to removing everything.

It's looking more and more like these old companies have no interest in even allowing you to download games you own after x number of years pass. Remember that Nintendo completely removed the Wii virtual console. The 3ds eshop is currently still accessible but almost impossible to actually purchase a game from.

Of course, one of the major benefits of a system like the 3ds is you don't have to log on to the fucking internet every time you boot it up. So I don't know how nintendy would break my 3ds after the eshop is removed, considering all my games are downloaded and playing offline is the default with that system.

It's a real shame to see older legacy consoles getting destroyed, because as we all know, new games are fucking shite. I wanted to grab a few more racing games to play around with, but everything after xbox 360/ps3 era looks turbo ghey.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:33 pm

The past has to die so the consoomers of the future have no point of reference.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:41 am
Is it really appropriate to dress an Overcuck character in a police uniform in the Year of Defund the Police?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:34 pm

It's okay as long as it isn't a white person. :roll:
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:16 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:10 pm
It's looking more and more like these old companies have no interest in even allowing you to download games you own after x number of years pass.
You never owned those games.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:10 pm

Piracy is the only reasonable choice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:21 am

Oh, absolutely. I'm so sick of the "pay for a digital license to enjoy a game for a little while, until the company decides it's no longer profitable to allow you to access their IP" shit infesting modern gayming.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Blizzard got sloppy. They didn't release anything as Gay to cover this up. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:45 pm

I quite like that logo of theirs. Makes the Blizzard part look like a dark and twisted reflection from a dark pond.

But you think this uproar will amount to anything? They've already survived allegations of being transphobic and generally mean.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:12 pm

Yeah. It won't. Blizzard fanboys are in a fucking cult who would defend anything. They whaled on Diablo Immortal and are defending needing a phone number for Overwatch 2. They are the perfect consoomers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 pm

Plus they can always just hold out for the merger to finalize and then try and end every argument with them being under new management.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!