Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Complicity » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:03 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:40 am
I don't understand how my brother can still swear over his subscription that it is a good game.
Show him this:

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:05 pm
it turned out she was just manipulated
No woman is evil, they are all manipulated by toxic masculinity.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:05 pm
Basically Satan from Super Hell (who was also retconned into being the grand mastermind behind everything that ever happend in the history of Warcraft, 'cause that's always a good idea).
They already killed Warcraft's resident Satan (Sargeras), so of course the best they can come up with is Black Saitama.
Afaik, the only villain they still haven't killed/destroyed for a shortsighted dramatic moment is the Void.
I bet that the next expansion, if there'll be a next expansion, will be about that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:54 pm

Black Saitama from an entire group of afterlifes that have been retconned into existence for Shadowlands.
Or maybe they'll just turn some other established character evil. Haven't done a lot with that one after they milked Sylvanas and her quest for the final solution to the Night Elf question for all its worth (and some more).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:58 pm

It's baffling that people don't seem to understand that game companies will eventually have ran their course. They must be the kind of person to still watch The Simpsons and The Walking Dead.

Those companies usually are heavily influenced by just a hand full of people and die when those are gone or just when time has changed the dynamics enough.
Blizzard has been dying as early as after Diablo II.
id is shit since Doom 3.
Rare never survived being bought by Microsoft.
Bungie has been a corpse since after Halo 3.
Bioware has always been shit garbage.
Bethesda was ran into the ground by Todd from Oblivion on.

Just let shit go, for fuck's sake! Be happy with the good stuff from better times, accept it exists in name only, like Atari, and move on.
People can do it with bands and those are often still the same people. But Blizzard and other corporations that have none of the people left and aren't even the same legal entity anymore? Get over it!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:18 pm

Gamer nostalgia for companies that got them through MUH DARK TIMES is a very special kind of retardation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:25 pm

I have yet to see a fucker that claims anything got them through Dank Thymes to have ever left bad times whatsoever.
They all have bios filled with disorders, dozens of GoFuckme pages for rent, no success of any kind and look like Hell warmed over.

People that actually did instead say that "I got through some tough times" and not that fucking Star Wars or Gamerfaggot69's Fortnite videos were any help.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:25 pm
People that actually did instead say that "I got through some tough times" and not that fucking Star Wars or Gamerfaggot69's Fortnite videos were any help.
People confuse whatever media they were consooming during dark tiemz as being what "helped" them instead of just what was there at the time.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:16 pm

The relationship between true-and-honest fans and Blizzard is the same as the one between a beaten housewife and her abusive husband.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:03 pm

At least those don't enjoy the beatings, just the manipulative love-bombing after it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:46 am

Overcucked 2 has become the lowest-rated game on Steam. I guess all the broken promises and endless cashgrabs didn't go over well :lol:
Plus it probably doesn't help that they put more effort into making bench models more hobo-friendly than they put into making the game not suck.
Also apparently they may or may not be planning to make D.Va aka Korean Mecha Waifu trans :roll:

Blizzard is also trying to turn the PvP mode of Diablo 4 into an esport.Too bad not even the Koreans care enough to buy tickets. Good to know that Dota 2 is still living rent-free in their head ;)
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:22 pm

Tyronewatch should always have been terribly received and rated.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!