Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:03 am
Unfortunately when i started playing the drops in Inferno mode had been nerfed so much that it was impossible for me to find something decent to sell, or for my character.
Seems they were trying a bit too hard to convince people to pay to win.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:49 am

Well now they finally cut out the middle man and directly sell you what you need.

Also those people are retarded lmao

It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:59 pm

Well, Diasbled: Incel is banned in China for now, because an employee of the Chink devs made a Winnie the Poo joke on Chink off brand version of twatter or fagbook or something.
First, it just delayed the release. Now it may take a good while or never come out. You bet the CCP is going to do some restructuring of that company.

That's what you get for sucking CCP cock!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:14 pm

I would also assume the CCP doesn't look kindly on the rampant gambling going on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:34 pm

>Announcing and releasing a glorified slot-machine, knowing well that it will destroy your reputation in the west, because of all the money you are going to make in China
>The CCP bans your shit, because one (just one) of your code monkeys didn't behave
>Now you are stuck with the same market you abandoned and most of your customers hate your guts
>2 countries in Europe ban your shit too, and the rest may follow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:14 pm
I would also assume the CCP doesn't look kindly on the rampant gambling going on.
And you'd be dead wrong. The biggest reason China wants Hong Kong to not have special status is because they make insane money with gambling.
Horse betting alone financed the entirety of Honk Kong tax wise. All the rest and the luxury goods sold (Rolex makes over half their business in China, so does Cartier, almost all sold in Hong Kong) is just extra.

The CCP doesn't care about full-blown, degenerate gambling. They just want a fat cut.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:49 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:34 pm
>Announcing and releasing a glorified slot-machine, knowing well that it will destroy your reputation in the west, because of all the money you are going to make in China
>The CCP bans your shit, because one (just one) of your code monkeys didn't behave
>Now you are stuck with the same market you abandoned and most of your customers hate your guts
>2 countries in Europe ban your shit too, and the rest may follow
Well, they reportedly had their biggest launch ever and were making $14 million a week, so they're going to reap fruits from that for a while.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:11 am

Yeah, Diablo Immoral was an unbridled success. They don't care if it ruins their brand more than it already is. Blizzard is cashing in all the chips for short-term gains. They'll find some old IP to milk the nostalgia paypigs with when the mobage money runs dry.

Game companies are getting greedier and greedier. Probably a sign of their lack of confidence in the economy. They'll grab all the money while they can, and worry about the future later. Don't expect anything to change unless governments start requiring it under threat of law.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:49 am
Well, they reportedly had their biggest launch ever and were making $14 million a week, so they're going to reap fruits from that for a while.
It's Jewtube info so i don't know if it's true, but apparently their reports are as honest as the sales figures of Last of Troons 2; Cuckmann & Naughty Gay showed the sales of the first week to pretend their trash was a huge hit, and then hid the drop from the second.
Jizzard apparently made 14 gorillions a week only in the first weeks, and now the profits are already dropping.
While Diablo Pee made 210 gorillions in the first 24 hours.
Don't know how much Elden Kang made, but i know that it outsold Call of Pottery.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:11 am
Yeah, Diablo Immoral was an unbridled success
It will be, if the CCP change its mind and the gayme is greenlit in China.
If not, they are fucked.
They already announced that, if the situation doesn't change, Disabled 4, Overwoke 2 and WoW Yay, Dragombs! "will be affected", aka that shit is fucked too.
They may make less profit than the rest of the gachashit like Genshin and Raid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:54 am

Genshin has waifus and better gameplay. That is an objective truth.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!