Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Newhalf

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Newhalf » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:49 am

DI doesn't appear in recommendations for me because my chink phone doesn't support it, funnily enough (probably because it's about 3 years old). So I'm guessing when the guy said "Don't you people have phones?", no device existed yet that could even run it. Maybe it needs a shitty iFag phone.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:11 pm

Oh, that could be why it doesn't show up for me as well. Gotta have enough teraflops to paypig.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:49 am
So I'm guessing when the guy said "Don't you people have phones?", no device existed yet that could even run it. Maybe it needs a shitty iFag phone.
I think he meant "Don't you people have a phone contract that gives you the newest model each year?"

It's not uncommon for never apps to plain exclude OS versions that are too far behind. At least on Android you can set how far down you wanna support your shit.

I have, like, Android 5 or something. Phone's still good enough for surfin' an' phonin', but it ain't getting any new OS updates so most of dem fancy new gayming apps plain don't work.
I could easily afford a new model, but why bother?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:41 pm

The first reviews on the Jewgle store were written by bugmen who claimed that they totally wanted to play that beauty, but it was so badly optimized that it would turn their devices into frying pans.
The new reviews claim that the gayme is already dying, because most of the cucks hit the paywall and realized that the only way to progress past that point is getting into findom.
The trash has been out for less than a month.
Unless China lifts the ban, this may be their greatest flop yet.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:36 pm

Thankfully R&RR has to be safe from their grubby hands right now because of the music licensing. Unless they want to replace the classic soundtrack with k-pop for maximum profitability.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:06 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:41 pm
The first reviews on the Jewgle store were written by bugmen who claimed that they totally wanted to play that beauty, but it was so badly optimized that it would turn their devices into frying pans.
The new reviews claim that the gayme is already dying, because most of the cucks hit the paywall and realized that the only way to progress past that point is getting into findom.
The trash has been out for less than a month.
Unless China lifts the ban, this may be their greatest flop yet.
My question about that, however, is "hasn't it still been successful?" You know they spent jack shit on actually making the game. All of Jizzard's development costs were in marketing and monetization strategy sessions.

For some free2pay mobile gambling sim, how much money did it really need to make for blizzard to be happy with the cost? Is the chinese market really so essential? We're talking about recycled assets flipped onto the mobile store for a free download, where we already have video evidence of multiple paypigs whaling out to the tune of THOUSANDS of dollars per whale.

Sure, titles like these are long-term poison for Blizzard's brand, but they clearly haven't cared about brand integrity or perception for a long time. Even if they cash out the brand until it's ruined, they can always sell off the assets to some other faggot publishing house, retire on a fat stack of cash and let the new guys worry about wrangling tard dollars for Diablo 6: We Promise It's Good This Time Guise.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:06 am
Is the chinese market really so essential?
The mobile market apparently makes more money in China than in most countries combined.
Jizzard wanted a slice of that so hard that they told all of their customers:
"Oh, you have been our fans for decades? Did you buy all of our gaymes? did you spend years worth of subscriptions to wow and buy all of our shitty mounts in the cash store?
Well.....
FUCK YOU.
You are no longer needed, peasants. You didn't spend enough to be valuable to us.
We are going to invade China and our future is the brightest!".
Then they doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down on it.
And a ban in China is all they have to show for that.

I don't know how much money Jizzard invested on that mobile trash, but them patting themselves on the back and claiming that's a huge success, for milking Fill & The Lonely Autists for 10 times less the profits of Diablo 3 in the first 24 hours (they would have made much more if the PTW wasn't so comical), is the same as Muhvel claiming that Shang Chi and The Short Cock of The Asian Incel Redditor was a huge hit, when it barely broke even before being replaced by Venom 2 in theaters.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:38 am

They are eternally grateful of the CCP for making the Warcraft movie not bomb.
Complicity wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:06 am
The mobile market apparently makes more money in China than in most countries combined.
Could be because Chinas has a higher population than most countries combined.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:17 pm

Them not getting to cash out in China is a bit like telling your boss he can go fuck himself because you won in the lottery, only to return the next day because you read last week's numbers and really only won 50 bucks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:11 pm

Serves them right. They trusted a chink.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.