Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 16, 2022 12:44 pm

I feel bad for my two younger brothers who still play WoW and still try to get somewhat hyped for its next expansions no matter how shit it looks time after time. And they're even aware that Blizzard is overrun with these identitarian bug people, but somehow WoW will end up being "acceptable" and "there's no better MMO out there anyway".

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 pm

Put the fear of GOD into them and delete their accounts when they're not looking.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 16, 2022 3:59 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:29 am
Copy-pasted mostly.
It's effectively a graphical update and PvE mode expansion, sold as a sequel to I guess excuse the fact that Overwatch has an absolutely glacial content update schedule compared to the competition.
Newhalf wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:40 am
Also I thought the Niggadins in Diablo were kinda deep lore canon since Diablo 2 (unless you count the ghetto sorcerer from diablo 1 who's supposedly from the same continent) but then the crusader whatever in Diablo 3 did look like the more pale chinese version here so I have no idea.
What even is a Diablo Crusader compared to a Diablo Paladin?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:29 am
But I kind of expect they'll find more ways to cram their cancerous identify politics into it, because that was all the first game apparently needed to achieve perfection.
They kinda did already. New hero is a black women who doesn't need no man. I expect a tranny next when the game gets close to release.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 16, 2022 10:21 pm

3 already let you pick your sex. Now it's time to also let you pick your gender.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue May 17, 2022 12:38 am

Nowadays, it's just "Body Type A" or "B".
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:44 pm
I feel bad for my two younger brothers who still play WoW and still try to get somewhat hyped for its next expansions no matter how shit it looks time after time. And they're even aware that Blizzard is overrun with these identitarian bug people, but somehow WoW will end up being "acceptable" and "there's no better MMO out there anyway".
Imagine being hyped for this:

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue May 17, 2022 5:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:59 pm
What even is a Diablo Crusader compared to a Diablo Paladin?
Aah so close to "What's a paladin??"

Still, A for effort, participation trophy is in the render queue.
About the question though I honestly have no idea. I always assumed paldings and crusaders would be affiliated with the same church, but this is blizz shit crap so they are probably frenemies or some shit. I know only about diablo lore what I absolutely couldn't avoid remembering.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 17, 2022 3:34 pm

I'd say this enigma is hard to unravel because nobody ever gave a toss about the cultures and geography of the Diablo setting, not even back when Diablo was cool.
Sure, you visited quite a lot of places in Diablo 2, but I couldn't really tell you more than what kind of critters you got to kill there.
Newhalf wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 5:42 am
Aah so close to "What's a paladin??"

Still, A for effort, participation trophy is in the render queue.
I think TV Tropes calls this "playing with" the trope of "What's a Paladin?"
Complicity wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 am
It's like they wanted to do the old-school WoW thing of making the dudes monstrous and the females hot cosplay models, but it's Current Year now so instead the dudes look like they're missing their mask and the females have unfinished body paint.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:56 pm

Diablo Immortal Giga Omega Whale Pay Me While I Shit In Your Mouth Edition is out.
According to ASSmongold & Co. it's a glorified slot machine, even more than Lost Ark.
It seems that the subhumans and shills (including those pieces of shit of Multiplayer.it) who are fellating Jizzard at the moment, claiming how "amazing" and "fun" that trash is, have yet to crash themselves (and hopefully die for real) on the paywall.
After that, here's how things are apparently going to go:
You play a dungeon by poking the screen a few times.
You complete the dungeon after poking the screen a few times.
You receive equipment as a reward for completing the dungeon No, nothing like that.
You give Jizzard a dollar, and they give you a lootbox.
That's the "reward".
I'm not even going to install that crap on my phone to see how true this claim is, all the NPCs i saw in the few gameplay videos i watched were muscly lesbians with the Hitler haircut.

I'd rather play the Konosuba gacha, which doesn't even qualify as a vidyagayme but it's generous with the free draws and covers both seasons of the animu, the movie and a new story featuring a trio of idols/adventurers with the original VAs.
Or the Nier gacha, same shit but depressing as fuck, and featuring a waifu missing limbs.