Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:05 am

I didn't wish to imply I think the game is okay. Just that normalfags think so. Normalfags also think SFVI is a great entry in the series despite launching with two separate premium currencies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:26 am

Diablo 4 even being alright would necessitate developers at Blizzard that can still get shit done.
Their content from the past years tells me such developers no longer exist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:01 pm

I've seen two trailers of D4. One with actual people that was incredibly off-putting and one where fucking pop music played that made me cringe for real.
I haven't seen any gameplay but heard about it having a ridiculous shop.

Had you told me twenty years ago that I could ever be this indifferent about a new Diablo, I would not have believed you.
Yet here we are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:15 am

Like i imagined, it's a woke, shitty PoE clone that asks ridiculous amounts of money for armor sets, on top of full price for the privilege of playing this shite.
The bugmen are crawling out of their colony to defend Queen Jizzard with their "It'S oNlY CoSmEtIcS!!" - because I'm sure the gayme won't become pay to win a couple of weeks after launch, cockroach.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:24 pm

PoE is making Iron Man numbers thanks to Jizzard. They should send them a gift basket.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:40 pm

And that right after GGG put out a disappointing 3.21 patch. It's like they're playing a game of hot potato with the idiot ball. Now you just wait until July to watch the bald kiwi cuck completely drop the ball with the PoE 2 and 3.22 announcements. It will be hilarious.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:20 am

>Big Call of Poopy streamer with his own in-gayme skins says "Leave Children Alone", skins removed
>Other big Call of Poopy streamer with his own in-gayme skins stands with the first one, skins removed
>Dr. Disrespect stands with them, uninstalls until skins are back and ActiGroom/Jizzard apologizes

If this becomes as big as Piss Light and doesn't kill that pathetic excuse of a company, nothing will.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:34 am

Calladooty is still a thing?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:53 am

I've gained respect for Tim the Fag Man and Dr. Pissrespect to a degree I didn't think possible.
Most of all, Nickmerc, a guy I have never even heard of. F to that guy, dispite being a Call of Poopy streamer. Marked as a good guy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:28 pm

I've watched a little of Razorfist streaming Diablo 4.
He claimed of having received the gayme for free, and it's likely true.
The graphics are such a carbon copy of PoE, it pisses me off.
Same shitty system of active skills as 3 (left and right mouse buttons + 4 additional slots), and a passive skill tree like PoE (maybe the active skills are also unlocked with this tree? Idk).
Razor claims it's better than 3 because it looks grimdark; he probably has never heard of PoE.
Then he and his gimp fondly remember le funny funny BETRAYAL gag with Boss and Assblasted Burrito, and Razor shits on Joe for calling his Conservatube frens "an alt-right eco chamber of nazis".
I quit.