Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:11 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:44 pm
That's why Samus appears in a skimpy outfit in Fusion
I thought that was to give me boner.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:11 pm
ban wrote:
It was. Ignore the spergy lore. Nobody cares about that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 pm

You misunderstand Kuge. The spergy lore is there to excuse the reason Samus now wears skimpy clothes 24/7 under her power armour instead of just dressing up like that when she hits the town. It's truly the deepest lore. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:11 pm
ban wrote:
That too.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:31 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 pm
You misunderstand Kuge.
I understand perfectly fine. I just have no problem disregarding the flimsy justification. I don't need an excuse for having Samus being pure fap material.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:34 pm

I feel like Federation-made killer robots are a bit of a letdown compared to the usualy cosmic horror you usually have to put up with.
Plus the quality of a Metroid title tends to go down the more the plot involves the Federation.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:23 am
Yeah, any post-fusion metroid should have the fused suit, unless I'm misremembering the ending to fusion and they magicked that shit away.
I think it was pretty obvious that the Fusion Suit would never become the new normal. It doesn't have pauldrons, for starters :lol:
ban wrote:
Samus' suit was always Guyver like, the translations were just fucked. The way it works is that Samus has implanted Chouzo DNA in her and certain cybernetic implants that allow her to access her suit when wearing the Zero Suit or at least something made from that material that has the star shaped thing on its back. That's why Samus appears in a skimpy outfit in Fusion
Samus appears in a skimpy outfit in Fusion because she has always been wearing a skimpy outfit under her armor until Zero Mission declared that she has always been wearing a NGE cosplay underneath.

And there was a translation fuckup? I think I played with the German translation, and that one was pretty open about the Fusion Suit being the mostly organic inner layer of her armor.

I also think it's a given that any heinous shit the Federation pulls will always be done by rogue elements.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:31 pm
ban wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 pm
You misunderstand Kuge.
I understand perfectly fine. I just have no problem disregarding the flimsy justification. I don't need an excuse for having Samus being pure fap material.
Ah, straight to the point. No wonder nips idolize you germans, you really don't bullshit around. :lol: Wish the rest of the world remembered that and made applied that knowledge elsewhere. :roll:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:34 pm
I think it was pretty obvious that the Fusion Suit would never become the new normal. It doesn't have pauldrons, for starters :lol:
Neither did the OG suit. It had dinky shoulderpads but still. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Samus appears in a skimpy outfit in Fusion because she has always been wearing a skimpy outfit under her armor until Zero Mission declared that she has always been wearing a NGE cosplay underneath.
Ah yes, I forgot that come Metroid 2, Samus decided to take her perfectly sexy swimsuit and open a midriff hole in it. :mrgreen: My bad. But yeah, the NGE cosplay that came with Zero Mission is a modified version of the standard army fatigues she had in the manga and that Zebes tabletop thingie. But they went way too overboard.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
ban wrote:
Samus' suit was always Guyver like, the translations were just fucked. The way it works is that Samus has implanted Chouzo DNA in her and certain cybernetic implants that allow her to access her suit when wearing the Zero Suit or at least something made from that material that has the star shaped thing on its back. That's why Samus appears in a skimpy outfit in Fusion
And there was a translation fuckup? I think I played with the German translation, and that one was pretty open about the Fusion Suit being the mostly organic inner layer of her armor.

I also think it's a given that any heinous shit the Federation pulls will always be done by rogue elements.
Of course the german and french translation would be accurate :lol: Did Super get a multi-lingual translation as well here in Europe? Because I remember th trend of "putting all yuropoor languages in one cartridge / disc" being a practice that started in 1999 - 2000, so depending on that the euro lore might coincende with the nip one rather than diverge.

As for the feddies, they've only done heinous shit just twice, Fusion where it was a giant "shock" and in Other M. All the other times(in the nip games) it's "here, the feddies did something ni- oh fuck, there go the Space Pirates, ripping the poor feddies a fourth asshole these week" :lol: In Fusion it kinda worked but Other M is so shit that it just undermines Fusion as well. Not that Dread doesn't do that as well but hey, people play Metroid for the gameplay after all.

PS : Someone needs to take the Metroid away from Fagamoto and the spics because I'd rather have a Metroid GBA-type quality adventure again or finally get Team Ninja to make their Metroid Gaiden : Samus Strikes Back shit they wanted to do years ago and were creaming themselves over the possibilities.
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:46 pm

Team Ninja hasn't been good since Tomonobu Itagaki left.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:46 pm
When was that, btw? Was it right after NG2 that he left? Or did he stick around until just before Nigga Gayman 3?

Edit: I noticed the Nigga Gaiden series got some new ports to modern consoles. But I hear they used the lame Sigma versions (easier, shittier performance) instead of superior SEXBAWKS
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Right after 2. 3 is the crew of the Sigma games and NG Black. Microcock owns the two XBAWKS NGs due to a contract stating that a game using their tech and game engines is rightfully theres, basically cucking even Itagaki out of his own games, if he ever wanted to get the IP and license back.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:46 pm
They just need the proper tard wrangler and his name is Kou Shibusawa for the moment.
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Just ask Platinum Games to handle it.
ban wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:37 pm
Of course the german and french translation would be accurate :lol: Did Super get a multi-lingual translation as well here in Europe? Because I remember th trend of "putting all yuropoor languages in one cartridge / disc" being a practice that started in 1999 - 2000, so depending on that the euro lore might coincende with the nip one rather than diverge.
A lot of European GBA releases are multi-lingual. Others where English-only, or had separate version for each language because I guess they were too text-heavy or something.
And what does Super have to do with this? That game's from 1994.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette