Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:48 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:52 pm
But then how do you hold your phone for playing?
Get a Virtua Boy stand.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Nigga, you can already emulate older console/handheld games on something as little as a cheap android phone. You don't necessarily need the latest hardware for that shit.
That's why I said BEST way. I have a psp that has emulators also that I picked up for $20.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:55 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:17 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:29 pm
Why are voice actors so insecure? Is it because they're stuck with the fact they'll never be true actors IRL?
Yes. The only one who seems happy with being one is Vic Mignogna because he is just as autistic as the fans so he gets along with them and appreciates that he at least has a career in entertainment. That's a big reason why they all fucking hate him, they are bitter hack actors while Vic's happiness is a reflection of how shitty they are as people.
It's not just that but I notice how theres always a lot of resentment/Envy towards the Japanese Seiyuus that play the same characters, how said seiyuus are beloved and even worshipped in japan yet but how they themselves are despised in the same line of work.

Of course the one thing all of these cunts fail to realize is that the reason everyone fucking hates them is because not only are they the worst at their own job, where nails on a chalkboard sound more pleasing to the ears then their "performance", but when individually given the spotlight on themselves they waste no time making a complete jackass out of themselves, constantly fighting over social media towards anyone ahd everyone who doesn't immediately stroke their ego but had the gull to give any criticism.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Dub VAs are just like INs. They have all the personality problems of real celebrities - the narcissism, the ego, etc. But none of the talent or the exposure

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:24 pm

It's tearing them apart that the diehard core of any animu fanbase just watches the original with subs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:22 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:52 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:05 pm
I don't think you'll have to go that far. Just order some wireless Bluetooth controller.
But then how do you hold your phone for playing?
Go the ghetto route by making a DIY phone holder, aka your lap.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:37 am

So is Vic the Doge Walker of VA's?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:37 am
So is Vic the Doge Walker of VA's?
I’d say he’s more like JonTron, and Funimation is Normal Boots.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:05 am

Except some people actually now and/or care about Funimation. Normal Boots has never been more than a short clip that plays at the start of some INs' videos.

These fuckers have even stopped their second(?) attempt at relaunching the site as a sort of backup in case YT gets too draconian. All their site does now is sell you 3 crappy T-shirts.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:56 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:05 am
These fuckers have even stopped their second(?) attempt at relaunching the site as a sort of backup in case YT gets too draconian. All their site does now is sell you 3 crappy T-shirts.
I don't think that's right.
https://www.funimation.com/ looks fully functional and a viable alternative to YT if you're looking for terrible anime. Which you probably are. I'm not seeing where you get the t-shirt thing from either.