Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:35 pm

My pronouns are Bing/Wahoo/Yippee
Question: “Iʼm really disappointed to know some media outlets reported that Nintendo games seem to not fully take gender into account. While I understand very much that Nintendo is not a company to neglect such issues, what are your thoughts about this?”

Furukawa: “We believe that diversity, including gender diversity, is very important. As a company providing entertainment, our goal is to put smiles on the faces of everyone connected to Nintendo, and we undertake our development with that goal in mind. Specifically regarding the features of each game, we must make decisions by taking into consideration a wide variety of factors, and we may not always be able to meet every request. However, we take this as valuable feedback.”
https://archive.is/zlmeU

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Basically 'sorry you feel that way'

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:27 pm

They better diversify the fuck out of Pokemon genders. And Pokemon traine genders.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:09 pm
Basically 'sorry you feel that way'
Given how they partnered up with pedo joe using animal crossing for his election campion i won't be surprised when they eventually follow suit in soyny any go full woke!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:41 pm

That would be unwise. They've picked up several franchise and entire developer studios that fleed the sinking Sony ship. Pissing them off again would only benefit the PC gaming market.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:30 pm
Given how they partnered up with pedo joe using animal crossing for his election campion
Except that they didn't. Fans made those Biden signs. You can custom make any sign you like in Animal Crossing

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:41 pm
That would be unwise. They've picked up several franchise and entire developer studios that fleed the sinking Sony ship. Pissing them off again would only benefit the PC gaming market.
Nips hate PCs more than they don't and have an autistic love of shitty galapagos hardware so if Nintendo tells the waifufag devs to fuck off they'll just shrug their shoulders and keep making Soyitch games.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:30 pm
Given how they partnered up with pedo joe using animal crossing for his election campion i won't be surprised when they eventually follow suit in soyny any go full woke!
Nintendy's always been pozzed as fuck.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:55 am

Nips are notoriously lazy programmers. Optimizing for variable hardware and giving the player options for controls and graphics is simply beyond their abilities.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:53 pm
Nintendy's always been pozzed as fuck.
Since when?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:55 am
Nips are notoriously lazy programmers. Optimizing for variable hardware and giving the player options for controls and graphics is simply beyond their abilities.
It still pisses me off that capcom's action-oriented RE games won't give me full button mapping on console. And they're still considered one of the good ones, because at least they give you a few different curated control schemes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome