Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:15 am

Don’t forget the subtitle thrice upon a time, is that their way of saying third time’s the charm for ending the show? I read the synopsis, doesn’t sound as bad as EoE but I’d have to see it for myself before deciding.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:15 am
Don’t forget the subtitle thrice upon a time, is that their way of saying third time’s the charm for ending the show? I read the synopsis, doesn’t sound as bad as EoE but I’d have to see it for myself before deciding.
It's that + it's a reference to the sci-fi novel of the same name. People are claiming it's the "best Eva movie ever" because Shinji finally stopped acting like a little bitch & it BTFO of Asuka shippers. Also recency bias.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:35 pm

BTFO’d the shippers? I’m gonna assume he went with glasses girl in the end. :lol:

So how is Nintendo’s Disney vault shit doing right now for the scalpers since March 31st has passed? $300 for a scratched up cartridge of Mario ROM Stars?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:35 pm
BTFO’d the shippers? I’m gonna assume he went with glasses girl in the end. :lol:
I think he went team blue (as everyone should).

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:52 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
I think he went team blue (as everyone should).
mynigga.gif

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Nah, he went with glasses girl at the end, even though she barely had much character development in the whole Rebuild saga. Shinji creates a new reality where Evas no longer exist. Asuka ends up with Kensuke, Rei ends up with Kawaru, and Shinji becomes an adult & dates glasses girl who's actually 50+ years old due to prolonged LCL exposure stunting her growth.
Also, glasses girl is Anno's insert of his IRL wife.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Rebuild did this whole timeskip where everyone is now 10 years older except the EVA pilots.
At least Rei clone #2,341 looks pretty hot in her black plugsuit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:58 am
What are those games like anyway? I thought I saw footage of one and it looked like an action game, but do they have ones of different genres?
The N64 one basically has you replay scenes from the animu (and I think also the movies).
It's basically a really slow and shitty fighting game with scripted cutscenes.
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 am
Sega used to own the toy loisense for NGE when the series started. They didn't do anything interesting with it other than some exclusive vn/adventure games nobody talks about and some wierd minigame collections with "exclusive" comics and doodads or whatever.
Only Super Robot Wars ever did anything interesting with the franchise. Even gave the EVA's an upgrade that lets them weaponize their safe space field.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:04 pm

Old Black Man wrote:

So how is Nintendo’s Disney vault shit doing right now for the scalpers since March 31st has passed? $300 for a scratched up cartridge of Mario ROM Stars?

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:36 pm

>10k for a Switch cartridge
>plus 4.85 for shipping

Moshi Goldberg here makes the Jewish people proud, I'm sure. Fleecing the goyim up to the last last cent.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Nobody will buy those.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!