Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:23 am

Of course the USA version of gamefreak would say it's an awesome idea. Why would they object? It's not as if the HR cunt responding to the message has any ability to influence game freak's poggermons designs. Nor can said designs really get any worse than they already are. Her response is practically a form letter. "Thanks for your interest. I'll be sure to pass it up the chain." Except she worded it more nicely.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:02 am

Funny how these kids of leftists always seem to do and say things that are in complete lockstep with their leftist ideology, despite being small kids who should have very little understanding of it

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:04 am

It's just a coincidence.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ditto literally gender-fluid?
Also there are dozens of Pokemon that are neither male nor female, technically qualifying them a non-binary.
But leave it to Nintendo of SJW to pretend that they're more revolutionary than they actually are.

And correct me if I'm wrong yet again, but don't companies generally try to avoid "You're idea sounds awesome and we can't wait to make it a reality!" responses so they can't be accused of plagiarism?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:23 am
Of course the USA version of gamefreak would say it's an awesome idea.
This whole response letter is basically a virtue-signaling tweet unplugged.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ditto literally gender-fluid?
Also there are dozens of Pokemon that are neither male nor female, technically qualifying them a non-binary.
But leave it to Nintendo of SJW to pretend that they're more revolutionary than they actually are.
Gen 1 didn't have genders at all iirc. Aside from a few specific poggermons like nidoran female and jynx (who totally wasn't a female mr popo you guise.)

Genders were added into the game so you could breed poggermans and the gameplay would have more depth. That's all. There's no reason to make the shit political. Plenty of pokermins are still genderless. Basically anything legendary, unique or otherwise nongendered.

"Pretending to be revolutionary" describes it perfectly.

Fuck sake, ditto can literally turn into anything and have sex with every pokemon that can breed. I used to keep a ditto in my day care. I named it "Pimp" and all the mofo did was have sex for the entire game. Ditto is actually genderfluid rather than fake breadsexual like the tumblr dangerhairs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Gen 1 had no need for genders. Breeding wasn't a thing as you mentioned, and as such it's also the only generation where the few cases of gender dysmorphia were solved by having two distinct pokemon entries instead of just swapping the sprite/model.

Though with Pokeclone games becoming more numerous by the year, it's only a matter of time till one will be release with a multi-gender model.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:59 pm

“I’ve included a few special items with this response for you to enjoy.”

Whelp, time to pose as a kid and write a letter about including handicapped Pozzedmons so I can get free shit to flip on eGay.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 pm
And correct me if I'm wrong yet again, but don't companies generally try to avoid "You're idea sounds awesome and we can't wait to make it a reality!" responses so they can't be accused of plagiarism?
Ones that aren't inept do, yeah.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:43 pm
Fuck sake, ditto can literally turn into anything and have sex with every pokemon that can breed. I used to keep a ditto in my day care. I named it "Pimp" and all the mofo did was have sex for the entire game.
That name doesn't make sense tho. Pimps don't fuck the girls, they collect the money the girls make from fucking guys.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:13 pm

I call mine "Justin".
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:47 am
After 'That's a Rapp' is it really any surprise that Nintendo of America is complete cancer?
NoA was top cancer since it's inception.