Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:04 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:38 pm
Was she even really that Pro-MAGA?
From (((their))) perspective, yes. Anyone who partially supports even an iota of something that conflicts with their current agenda is "literally Hitler".
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:47 pm

The moment i saw her, i knew she was full of shit.
The moment Jason Fuckfacer went after her, i knew she was right winged.
"My job is being on the side of the truth" - no your job is licking the boots of every TDS riddled piece of shit like yourself you can find, urinalist.
Same thing for Little Cuckriboh and his ilk - they would still defend her if she was a good feminazi never trumper, and they would have crucified her sooner if they knew she was a Blue Lives Matter/anti man in dress.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:48 pm

Yeah, the only time these game journos ever do anything resembling proper journalism is when it might hurt their ideological opponents. I believe Schreier tried very hard not to find anything wrong with Chelsea Van Valkenberg, not that he would have reported on anything he did find

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:23 pm

>stronk independent Peach being better than Mario
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And I'm sorry, but Pratt just sounds too lazy in this roll. Too half-assed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:33 pm

So Luigi is the damsel in distress? At least before they free him and complete the "fellowship" from SMB2? Whatever.
The bigger heresy is that Peach is apparently never a damsel, which wastes a perfectly fine opportunity to use a "... but the princess is in another castle *camera swoops to an even bigger and scarier-looking castle in the distance*" gag.

The (apparently) extended scenes involving Donkey Kong and Mario Kart makes me fear this is a bit... unfocused. It's like they don't expect this to get a sequel, so they decided to put in all the Mario references.
I guess the finale will involve everyone playing Mario Party.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:07 am

The kids will love it (because they're too stupid to know better) and I think that's really all they care about
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:33 pm
The (apparently) extended scenes involving Donkey Kong and Mario Kart makes me fear this is a bit... unfocused. It's like they don't expect this to get a sequel, so they decided to put in all the Mario references.
I guess the finale will involve everyone playing Mario Party.
I think it's more that they're just trying to cash in hard on the 'that's a thing I recognise' style of Hollywood movie making

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:56 pm

Charles Martinet not voicing Mario no mo'

I guess Martinet's done so many recordings as Mario's voice that Nintendo figures they needn't continue paying him

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:36 am

>Implying they haven't already fed the recordings to an AI
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:44 pm

I mean, Mario generally utters a bunch of stock phrases anyway. 'Wahoo', 'Let's-a go!' 'Mamma mia'. Do you really need AI for that?

Plus there are so many recordings that I don't really see the need for Martinet to continue doing new recordings

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:54 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:44 pm
Do you really need AI for that?
It's a cheaper cost-effective alternative anyway.