Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:33 am
Fucking whatever metroid is shit.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:50 am
Castlevania has better music, anyways.
Just shit taste all around

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:17 am
Two of the stupidest-looking legendaries in poggermins history, no less. The faces scream "retardation."

Were they designing a pokermans game for fucking ps1? Why are the sword and shield cover poggers comprised primarily of geometric shapes?
Oh no Tictac, you've angered the entire zoomie brigade of poggermenz, now they'll totally hunt you and molest you like the Bulba-pedo-ia did to them when they were trying to trade their super awesome Gen4 mons.

Fuck these remakes anyway, they're all extremely gay and without a hint of 90s awesomeness :

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:50 am
Must be the IN part of their brain activating and demanding immediate gratification.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:33 am
Fucking whatever metroid is shit.
Castlevania has better music, anyways.
It used to Voice. Yamane is freelance nowadays and would rather work on akshul "future" klessiks instead :

And some tracks may or may not be hers :

Especially when that game received the blessings and the ok from IGA to "borrow" some...animations as well. :D
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Why are they making new Lodoss wars Castlemania clones and why is Deedlit so cute?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:58 pm

Because Lodoss War is the second best D&D animu experience (I will always love Slayers's nonsense more).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:19 pm

Controversial opinion: Bloodstained is shit because it's way too slow.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:04 pm

I assume you mean the metroidvania one and not the Curse games made by inti creates. I played blaster master zero not too long ago and thought that one was breddy gudd.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:09 pm

Both are made by Inti Crates, Ritual just happens to be a co-production by IGA's "company" of Artplay. The initial trailers, with the water monster with the gigantic gazongas and the utter lack of lighting effects, cell shading and any sort of basic texturing assets was what Inti Crates made before moving on to the 8-bit games.

I dunno if it was due to ego or if IGA genuinly thought that his admittedly inexperienced team only needed a *little* help to do basic shit in the game but hopefully he commisions and fully hires Inti to do the entirety of the next main Ritual of the Night entry.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:19 pm
Controversial opinion: Bloodstained is shit because it's way too slow.
>Controversial
>The most safe opinion out there
>People have been pestering IGA to up the speed for two years now

Damn Kugel, what happened to your edge? :lol:
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:49 am

Aria of Sorrow was dope for including that hyperspeed soul power for the endgame that turned Soma into Somic the Hedgehog. That combined with the time stop made the endgame hilariously fun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:02 am

Iga is a faggot. He didn't like the shield dash glitch, so he made sure you couldn't go fast by glitches or in any other way.
Old nips in the gaymen industry are just as bad as western SocJus college faggots. They life in this bizzarro universe that Extra Credits reside in where everything terrible is great and everything good is bad.

Highest spot on the list! Hypothetically speaking, in a self-defence situation, boy, would I absolutely kill those faggots. I'd enjoy it as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:49 am
Aria of Sorrow was dope for including that hyperspeed soul power for the endgame that turned Soma into Somic the Hedgehog. That combined with the time stop made the endgame hilariously fun.
Aria was also just like Harmony, fast as all fuck which is something that stopped with Dawn of Sorrow on the DS because we gotta have those bigger sprites animate better bro. :roll: Fucking hell, the speed was so sluggish in made me fucking hate the game, even the weapon swinging was gimed due to that while in Aria you could insta-swing broken OP shit like the Claiohm Solais like a gigachad and murder everything while hover-dashing everywhere :lol: At least Portrait kinda tried to fix that by having you be able to move and turn while swinging the big dick slow weapons.

Ritual is the same as Dawn in that regard, overanimated just like Symphony of the Night compared to its predecessors with a more deliberate flow tied to the animation. DIfference is that Symphony actually was faster than the previous Vanias at that point, by a whole fucking lot, Dawn and Ritual just overanimate and over-commit to everything, including the fucking walk cycle.
He warned youShow