What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:43 pm

I forgot to say it's Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors. It's a remake of Ninja Warriors Again. Seems sick as hell.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:28 pm

The original was my personal hidden gem in the world of beat 'em ups. Slick af with the removal of the z-axis.
wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:40 am
Also I can unconditionally recommend The Shore, a lovecraftian indie title made by 3 greek dudes. Even though the gameplay mechanics are nothing to write home about, the look and feel is accomplished masterfully.
Steam calls it a story-driven, narrative first-person game, so really any gameplay beyond looking at things and getting spooky-scared by other things is a big plus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 pm

I thought Shrinking City was getting a bad rep for some woke shit, or maybe it was another similar tentacle game? It's kinda confusing because there are lots of same-y tentacle walking sims nowadays for some reason.

>Ninja Again Again pee-pee poo-poo

That's a remake (of a remake) done right no one expected. For whatever reason Taito likes to revive old ass good games with the right kind of additional contents.
SpoilerShow
Original arcade Ninja poopoo is still better as a nigger killing game though. They white/yellow washed the entire enemy roster, what a racist.
SpoilerShow
It's really fucking shame the vast majority of great beat'emups and side scrollers from 80~90s are abandoned. Namco and DataEast's classic games deserve the same treatment really, many of them are still way better than modern indie pixel art games.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am
I wrote this off as more indie trash
>not recognizing The Nigga Warriors

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Got Civilization 6 the New Frontier pack on the very cheap. Jesus Christ, several years into the game and Fireaxis STILL hasn't fixed the AI spawning near you and being excessively aggressive when they have 6 or 7 warriors by turn 20 and you only have 1 or 2. Starting nearby the Aztecs is impossible because their unique unit is a replacement for the basic Warrior and they start with 4 of them on Deity. Seems like the mod who adds automatic Walls to every Capital is a MUST HAVE to be able to play the damn game.

Meanwhile Civ 5 Vox Populi manages to solve that problem by giving the AI better intelligence and scalable benefits (instead of piling linear bonuses to compensate for idiocy) and its such a better experience.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:10 pm

I'm getting the suspicion they're turning another Paradox Interactive where they rather care about shitting out new DLC instead of fixing the game.
But it's all worth it to hear the soothing sound of Sean Bean's voice :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:26 pm

I have never heard a single good thing about Civ6. 5 was mostly criticised early on but that mostly changed with updates, besides the people that hate hexagons in general, but 6 has been called trash at all times.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 pm
I thought Shrinking City was getting a bad rep for some woke shit
The fish-men from Innsmouth are poor immigrants oppressed by the KKK, and the half human, half ape guy is a strawman for Trump.
And this is from my 10 minutes of gameplay before uninstalling.
It was open world though, not a walking sim like the rest.
When i wasn't been lectured i had to fight against some critters which looked worse than the monsters of SH Downpour.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:43 pm
I forgot to say it's Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors. It's a remake of Ninja Warriors Again. Seems sick as hell.

Being a console exclusive i bought it new for 15 Euros.
Imagine paying so little for this, while Jew Cuckmann's turd costs between 60 and 70 Euros.
I suppose i will have to beat the game once or twice to unlock that behemoth and big titted Egyptian robot though.
Kamaitachi is my favorite anyway.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:37 pm

picked up ace combat 7 dirt cheap a while ago and just starting playing it. Pretty decent arcadey fun for a few missions a day.

I think I have some serious issues though;

Mihali's looking worse. Thank god he has his granddaughters here to help him out.
Oeeh his granddaughters are cute AF!
Theyre sisters, fifteen and ten.
Uhm nevermind im sick.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm
The fish-men from Innsmouth are poor immigrants oppressed by the KKK, and the half human, half ape guy is a strawman for Trump.
And this is from my 10 minutes of gameplay before uninstalling.
It was open world though, not a walking sim like the rest.
When i wasn't been lectured i had to fight against some critters which looked worse than the monsters of SH Downpour.
Maybe they should just remake Dark Boner of the Arse or something.
Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm
tit
That's a tentacle.