What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
CuckTurdginson

Re: What are you playing?

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:18 pm

Its the only one on Switch I have - any of the others I have to dig a bunch of crap out and I'm feeling lazy.

But if its not great that must explain why I'm getting bored.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:39 am

Wait until it comes to PC (post-Denuvo crack) with mod support. Pirate that shit.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:31 am

SMTV is unironically either the worst mainline SMT or tied for worst with 4A.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:12 pm

I miss the day when all we knew about SMTV was some short clip of some badass blue/yellow samurai.
Then I found out what the main protagonist actually looked like, and I have been scratching my head ever since.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:35 pm
Btw, i don't give a fuck about Touhou shit, i just like this game and the Metroidvania with the maid that stops time.
Team Ladybug are the only ones who "get" Metroidvania. I can't wait for their new title Blade Chimera (even if that one isn't about a waifu).
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:31 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 pm
MechWarrior is the gold standard in damage displays.
I thought that honor went to games where waifus took clothing damage.
Sadly there aren't many mecha with stockings and skirts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:12 pm
I miss the day when all we knew about SMTV was some short clip of some badass blue/yellow samurai.
Then I found out what the main protagonist actually looked like, and I have been scratching my head ever since.
He Naruto runs too.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:03 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:19 am

>Gay Joker DLC for An Hero Squad hits
>playerbase "soars" to just over 3k
>people realize there isn't actually new content besides the additional character and more mindless grinding
>5 days later the playerbase fell below 100 for a while and has yet to get back over 1k

:lol:

I'd be amazed if they make it farther than the Lady Freeze DLC before abandoning this money sink entirely.

Oh, also Gay Joker has a prosthetic leg for no reason other than to check off some diversity checkbox.
You can really tell they were lazy af, as any proper disabled Joker ought to have a clown-car-shaped combat wheelchair.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:34 am

A prosthetic leg? Man Batman really beat the shit out of him that time.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:47 pm

Dead Cells, but with the characters of BlazBlue.
Moves to unlock and upgrade instead of equipment, less platforming and more combos.

Galaga with dodge and muh roguelite mechanics.
It has the aesthetics you can only find in bars that serve vegan finger food instead of booze.

Nigga Gaiden + Strider. Harder than this video makes it look.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:25 pm

I need to go for the 1cc in Blazing Chrome. Blazing Chrome is a really good Contra-like and most people agree it's the best of Joymasher's games.

I can't remember what difficulty it was, but I did get the 1cc for Final Vendetta a while ago.

I'm not iconoclast, this is just here so you can see what the game is like. It's a proper SoR2-style beat em up but using the neo-geo graphical style and engine. I THINK this runs on the same engine limitations as an actual neo-geo game, and it also steals a lot of sprite animation sets pretty much wholesale from other beat em ups and SNK fighting games. I remember hearing speculation that the reason this was done is because the Final Vendetta devs used placeholder graphics during development which were copyrighted, and then they realized later on in development that they couldn't easily change the placeholder graphics with how they had already designed hitboxes and frame data. So they would have had to make their animations *extremely similar* to the copyrighted placeholder graphics. Leading to shit like the girl throwing out hao-shokokens like Yuri Sakazaki. Can't say for certain that's what happened, but if the animations look suspicious, it's because they are very much "we have those at home."

Final Vendetta's music is excellent. Definitely worth a listen if you like the Yu Suzuki music in SoR 2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome