What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 25, 2023 4:44 pm

Motion sickness? Well, I don't get that. I also don't get sea sick, even in heavy storms.
I dunno, man. Still looks lame to me. Maybe I'll give it a try eventually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2023 7:08 pm

So Creative Assembly's next historical title will be set in Ancient Egypt.
Expect the whole company to get canceled if they don't make everyone black enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 25, 2023 9:09 pm

Woketards aren't even vaguely familiar with the Total War series. They would've lost their shjt over every single title if they were.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 26, 2023 7:24 am

They might probably be fine since this game is probably set way before Cleopatra.

And in other AoW4 news: Necromancy is weird.
First up the whole transformation system means you can't start as the undead, but have to earn your fun. At least the transformation itself is pretty lulzy (life steal on everything plus immunity to morale effects, the latter being especially important if the enemy has morale debuff spells that can cause a good chunk of your army to flee, which is even better in AoW4 since so far there's been a pretty high chance fled units die anyways after the fight).
On top of that anything undead-related makes use of a different magic resource in the form of souls. It's a lot harder to get than Mana, with only a very few ways to generate that shit without killing stuff in combat. And high-tier undead units tend to have souls upkeep, and I'm not sure if they're any better than regular high-tier summons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri May 26, 2023 8:11 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:27 pm
They need to accommodate for the mentally impaired these days since "gayming is 4 eVeRyBoDy" and whatnot. :roll:
Gayming should be for nobody.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 26, 2023 8:13 pm

Gayming was a mistake. Just like animu.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 26, 2023 8:31 pm

False. Not aggressively gatekeeping and not being obnoxiously elitist was the mistake.
Nothing worth getting into was ever easy to get into. Shame newfags and bully them to death!
Whoever is left is a group worth being part of.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 27, 2023 11:50 am

I'm pretty sure Earth Defense Force 6 is the best entry in the entire franchise. Can't wait for it to get a PC release.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 27, 2023 11:55 am

The most annoying sound in the world.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 27, 2023 8:29 pm

You'll be waiting a while. EDF have been radio silent about western releases for ages. We haven't had a proper mainline game since EDF 5 and none of the real games have been translated for Switch yet. EDF 2-4 were all released on Switch and localized versions of those games exist on other platforms. So it's really a case of EDF's developers and publishers giving no shits about the West.

We probably won't see EDF 6 for another year or two at least. The edf plebbit is coping hard over that fact and it's hilarious. :lol:

I came to the realization a while ago that EDF is basically the closest we'll ever get to a good Gantz game. Or something that captures the spirit of Gantz. The colonist and alien dudes in EDF5 are basically the giant aliens from Gantz. The wrapper is different but many of the concepts, weapon types and vehicles are similar.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome