What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:45 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 pm
Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm
tit
That's a tentacle.
So are those bouncy bags in front of her chest where the rest of her arms are?
Is Marzcunt's gunt where the rest of her armz are?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:50 pm

Since she looks like some kind of mummy I assume she stores extra bandages there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:34 pm

I couldn't tell if her tits actually shrunk when she used her tentacles or not. I thought that was the idea behind the character, but I don't know. Maybe she's just a big tiddy sweater milker goth ninja.

Edit: Nigga Saviors is pretty fun. The game seems harder than it is because of the controls and not knowing how to move your character well. Holding punch does a block. Pressing jump while blocking does an air flip where you remain forward blocking during the duration. Very essential movement tech. You also get huge i-frames off of throws in this game.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Still Asphalt 9, mostly.
I've started implementing floaty drifting. If you've ever seen gameplay of it, you'll notice that there are a lot of jumps and have likely seen the car spin. You do those flat spins to gain nitro but you can also do them on the ground to knock out opponents. One often sees that online and even more often go wrong, since you lose speed and can't steer right during it.

However, Asphalt 9 is kinda janky.
People have used those spins before certain tight corners to style. If you need to slow down, why not spin?
The added benefit is that spinning to the left ends with your car facing to the right and the other way around.
So by spinning in the opposite direction (done by tapping break twice and whatever direction you want to spin) of the corner, you'll face the right way after it.

In comes floaty drifting. With a fast enough car, the momentum of the spin is so strong that if you spin directly into drifting, one of your front wheels lifts off the ground.

Suppose you want to turn right into a corner you need to drift to take.
You can instead spin left, steer right and keep the brake pressed to drift. Your right front wheel will lift off.
Your drift radius will be a tiny bit less extreme but you'll also lose way less speed.
You'll also gain much more nitro, for some reason, and can thus boost out of the corner, often with purple/shockwave boost.

That's super beneficial! Less speed loss, style and in shockwave you're back to top speed in a second and can't get destroyed either.
My online domination will become unstoppable! maybe
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm

A new Grand Prix has started. With a LEGO Technic version of a McLaren Senna. One can't win it, though.
Qualification I was second and now in the first round I am first so far, but with a time I don't think will last.

You get several training runs and three actual tries. There's still 12 hours left and I don't know if everyone used up their tries.
Many put in one proper try and then just wait for others to put their time in so they can use the ghost of the guy who was faster to try and beat the time.

Personally, I just used all of mine in one go. Got second last time doing that, so I'll just see what happens.
There's nothing in the rewards I am too crazy about, so I'll just look at it as a nice way to earn some credits and tokens for free.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am

Second place. Some nip beat my time by a few hundredths. I'm not surprised, since I almost did so myself second try by well more before I needlessly messed up a corner.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Round 2. I've put in another 1st place time. I've kept one try this time. I was able to beat my time by a few hundredths in training afterward.
I'll see if someone beats my time and later use my last try.

It wasn't a perfect lap but the ideal route on the track is pretty difficult and driving it on the limit is very risky. Let's see if this one stands.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Managed to improve my time but the same nip piece of shit beat it by 3 hundredths of a second.
We need to nuke Japan again!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Just give up. You can't beat them.

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:43 pm

Just go to Japan and suck a ricenigger dick already and get it over with.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!