What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:10 pm

>slot machine principles
The bot is using fancy words for "scam", very cool.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:57 pm

How much do they pay you shill? And are they hiring?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:37 pm

tatipap wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:06 am
fun888asia
The Thai cryptoshills are getting desperate.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:11 pm

That's one eight too many, botnigger. Banned!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:02 am

The expansion pack for SRW 30 has hit. Time for some Votoms, beeatches.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:29 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:10 pm
>slot machine principles
The bot is using fancy words for "scam", very cool.
I prefer my robots to have slut machine principles.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 04, 2022 5:08 pm

I cleared Sniper Elite 4 on Sniper Elite difficulty and did a bunch of the challenges. A fun game. Definitely has that AA stealth game feel, and reminds me quite a bit of Hitman: Blood Money. Which is my favorite stealth game alongside Chaos Theory. Anyway, cool game. Of course, you *can* play it as a bang-bang shooty action game. But I think it's more satisfying to silently kill your way through the nazis. Their ai isn't too bad either. Stealth killing enemies will almost always put nearby enemies into a caution state. Because stealth kills aren't silent unless you use a silenced firearm or stealth kill specifically from behind. Any other kill causes noise. Even if you kill without noise, enemies that see their friend drop will go into caution immediately and start looking for you.

Sniper Elite 4 also shows an element of AI behavior I haven't seen since Chaos Theory. That being the way it handles noise distractions. You can whistle, throw stones and trigger noises a number of different ways. And the first time you do it, the enemy will usually behave as you intended. If you throw a stone, an unalerted enemy will walk towards were the rock fell. However! If you throw a rock when an enemy is in caution, they will turn towards it, and then take cover. Often, they will trace the path the rock took in the air, back towards its origin point! Chaos Theory did this as well. The more times you try the same trick, the less well it's going to work. Enemies in their caution state travel low to the ground, hide behind cover and move from cover to cover in a full sprint. Their ability to avoid detection would be impressive, if not for the radar and tagging system which kinda spoil the effect.

I found the best way to divert enemy attention when they were in caution and looking for me was to blow something up. Blowing shit up grabs their attention right away and sends them scrambling towards the explosion. A good chance to slip away. The way the game handles stealth kills is fantastic too. Since this is war, there are no non-lethal options. And any kill made without an enemy being aware of it is counted as "stealth."

This means:

-emptying an mp40's mag into a nazi's butthole counts as a stealth kill if no other nazis see or hear it happen
-mines and tripwire explosives count as stealth kills
-a shotgun at point blank range can be a stealth kill
-stabbing somebody 4 times from the front is a stealth kill
-blowing up a truck to kill a group of nazis with the explosion? Totes a fucking stealth kill, m80

Add to this the way sound works to mask alert levels. Loud enough generic war noises in the background can totally drown out your gunshots. In a noisy enough area, you can stand in a crow's nest and headshot every motherfucker around without anyone hearing.

Like I said, the freeform way the game handles stealth reminds me of Hitman Blood Money. There are, sadly, no disguises. Seems like the next natural step for the series is to let me dress as an SS officer so I can blend in while sabotaging trucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 04, 2022 5:20 pm

If you empty a MP40 mag into a nazi's butthole, and there is no one besides you to see or hear it, did it really happen?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue May 17, 2022 8:30 am

50 hours into Elden Rang and i'm still in the first half of the gayme.
I've recently found this:

And this:

And i assume that i'll eventually find the armor too, after watching this:

There are armors and rapiers clearly based on Griffith too, after all the Prisoner class is him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 17, 2022 3:54 pm

It's like Kentaro's death caused them to just stop filing off the numbers.
-Yours Truly